Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Suicide Bomber  (Read 3719 times)
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Friday, July 22, 2005, 15:06:33 »

Iz it cos i is black?
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Friday, July 22, 2005, 15:07:54 »

yeah! let's shoot anyone slightly suspicious! great idea, Asher. Maybe we should start wiping out all Asians, Arabs, West Indians, Africans? Why stop there? We could kill all the Welsh, Scottish and even the Irish!

What a fantastic idea!!!!!!!

you fucking numpty
DanOUFC

« Reply #47 on: Friday, July 22, 2005, 15:09:51 »

The bloke was obviously dodgy as he's been under police surveillance since yesterday. If he was a law abiding citizen he wouldn't have ran when questioned by the police. I think in this instance the police did all they could, they couldn't take any risks
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Friday, July 22, 2005, 15:10:24 »

Would we have shot Elvis if he was still alive, he had a suspicious mind.

That's pretty bad if they shot the bloke in the head just because of suspicion.
Titch

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Friday, July 22, 2005, 15:11:42 »

Totally agree.  The police must not take risks and if someone quite blatently behaves as reported given the current situation then he deserves what he gets i am afraid.  May sound harsh but it will send a message none the less.

y wings are like a shield of steel!
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Friday, July 22, 2005, 15:13:52 »

The bloke ran on to a tube and didnt listen to Police instructions.He would have been warned more than once and the police had no other choice but to shoot him.I 100% support them.

/
W56196272
CARTMAN

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Friday, July 22, 2005, 15:13:54 »

thought of this at work last night....(and only just remembered  Oops )

these terrorists are i should imagine british citizens and therefore blowing up london and killing british people these people are guilty of treason. (among other crimes)

am i correct in thinking treason is the only crime still punishable by the death penalty in this country??? if so will they use it? :twisted:  and will channel 5 try and get the t.v. rights to it? Wink
Asher

« Reply #52 on: Friday, July 22, 2005, 15:15:32 »

See sonic everyone sees what I meant, I said the black comment as a joke as I always get slated anyway.  If you are white,black, indian it makes no odds, dont jump over the barrier when the police are chasing you or questioning you, in current climate you will get shot.
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Friday, July 22, 2005, 15:15:41 »

Reports that he had a bomb belt with wires dangling.  That I imagine would seem slightly suspiscious to highly trained professionals guarding against terrorism.  Maybe.
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Friday, July 22, 2005, 15:19:23 »

The bloke ran on to a tube and didnt listen to Police instructions.He would have been warned more than once and the police had no other choice but to shoot him.I 100% support them.

same here.
The police would have told the guy they were armed and for him to stop where he was.
The fact he ran towards the tube and onto it was fucking stupid considering everything thats happend.
If he was inocent then why didn't he stop???
Police did the right thing

sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Friday, July 22, 2005, 15:20:46 »

Quote from: "Asher"
See sonic everyone sees what I meant, I said the black comment as a joke as I always get slated anyway.  If you are white,black, indian it makes no odds, dont jump over the barrier when the police are chasing you or questioning you, in current climate you will get shot.

I know the black comment was a joke, it was the "Suspition is enough now" comment that I was replying to.

You can't justify people being shot just on suspicion! The man who was shot today was clearly dodgy and must have been under police surveillance, but the way you phrased that was almost as if you were suggesting that the police should shoot anyone foreign who look dodgy and happen to be carrying a bag.

I think the police had no alternative other than shooting him, so in that respect I support them. I'm just worried about normal citizens developing a vigilante style mindset and taking the law into their own hands. I don't want this country to turn into America.
Piemonte

« Reply #56 on: Friday, July 22, 2005, 15:24:09 »

Run from armed police the day after an attempted terrorist attack - you get shot. I've no sympathy for the bloke at all.
Asher

« Reply #57 on: Friday, July 22, 2005, 15:26:20 »

USA USA USA USA USA USA
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Friday, July 22, 2005, 15:28:12 »

Unless he was deaf, and of poor sight, and may be a little bit of a retard I agree with Piemonte, no sympathy for the bloke at all.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Friday, July 22, 2005, 15:29:31 »

I don't have any sympathy with him either, don't get me wrong. I just think Asher's genocide-esque suggestions were a bit daft.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: