Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Tuesday V Daggers  (Read 1958 times)
Sade

Ignore
« on: Monday, March 5, 2012, 20:04:50 »

Absolutely cannot wait for tomorrows game.....

Like alot of my fellow STFC Fans, I've had nothing but annoying 'you got beat by Oxford your crap' pointless banter all week. I'VE HAD ENOUGH!! Where were you all during our 10 win run recently..... hmmmmm.... nothing was said then was it!! Even had the cheek of a few BRIZZLE CITY FANS!.... Yes city fans....coming out the woodwork having a go despite our lovely little derby win earlier on in the season. Short memories! However the best one was.....'you aint going up and Paolo will be at West ham next season your crap and always will be'. Everyone hates us and I just love it. However I do feel for the fans lucky enough to live in and around the Oxford area. It could be alot worse  No

ANYWAY lets all get behind the lads tomorrow, get back on track & prove to everyone that we are still gunna win this league and Oxford are not going to get in the way. YOUUUUU REDSSSSSSSSSSS

RED ARMY
Spencer_White

« Reply #1 on: Monday, March 5, 2012, 20:07:09 »

Well said.
Freddies Ferret

« Reply #2 on: Monday, March 5, 2012, 20:15:10 »

I hope we give the daggers a fucking hiding!
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, March 5, 2012, 20:17:03 »

So do I. I'd settle with 5.... Cheesy

RED ARMY
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, March 5, 2012, 20:23:25 »

Amen to that Sade.

To be honest, ive not really had a lot of jip regarding the result. Had a bit saturday, but just reminded them that we were 3 points clear with a game in hand.
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, March 5, 2012, 20:25:52 »

I'm very suprised at this Tans!

RED ARMY
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, March 5, 2012, 20:26:26 »

Had a few trying to wind me up today but just told them to f off and walked away
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, March 5, 2012, 20:30:50 »

I'm very suprised at this Tans!

They were to busy going on about matt ritchies kidnap and murder incident. They were complimentary about our play and that we would go up anyway
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, March 5, 2012, 20:41:22 »

Pivotal game....we were always going to have some sort of glitch after an unprecedented 10 wins in a row, just a surprise that it came on Saturday, because we've now got a game against a team we don't play very well against.  di Canio spoke of mental tiredness on Sat...to win this league, don't think we can allow that to happen tomorrow, we must return to winning.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Monday, March 5, 2012, 20:43:53 »

Pivotal game....we were always going to have some sort of glitch after an unprecedented 10 wins in a row, just a surprise that it came on Saturday, because we've now got a game against a team we don't play very well against.  di Canio spoke of mental tiredness on Sat...to win this league, don't think we can allow that to happen tomorrow, we must return to winning.

Spot On.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Monday, March 5, 2012, 20:45:59 »

If we don't usually play well against the Daggers I dread to think how Reg will describe our chances against Cheltenham.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Monday, March 5, 2012, 20:47:53 »

If you think about this historically, Dag & Red and Cheltenham double-header is a embarrassingly daunting prospect.
Gerinthere

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Monday, March 5, 2012, 20:49:36 »

They were to busy going on about matt ritchies kidnap and murder incident. They were complimentary about our play and that we would go up anyway

I had the same. The lads I work with are an intelligent lot (except in football supporting terms) so I suppose they worked out if they take the piss I'd just throw the 3 points clear at the top of the table back at them.
Only Me

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Monday, March 5, 2012, 20:55:45 »

Hope we sort it out tomorrow, as we have another game on Saturday with a team we don't play well against as well.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Monday, March 5, 2012, 20:58:14 »

If we don't usually play well against the Daggers I dread to think how Reg will describe our chances against Cheltenham.

One match at a time....
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: