Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Time to forget about Migs????  (Read 4153 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, July 25, 2005, 22:11:13 »

Quote from: "MR BEN"
Does any one know how much migs in on a week, I mean if its not much, then no probs keeping him, but if the injuries are proving to be holding him back for months on end, could it be time to cut our losses.

I hope not , I think he's great

Mr Ben! Legendary cartoon! Soapy Tit Wank

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Bedford Red

Smithers Jones

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, July 25, 2005, 23:02:15 »

http://switchboard.real.com/player/email.html?PV=6.0.12&&title=Mr%20Benn&link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tv%2Dark.org.uk%2Fchildrens%2Fc%2Dbbc%2Fmrbenn1971.rm

This may work on real player, if not, sorry!
Bedford Red

Smithers Jones

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, July 25, 2005, 23:08:35 »

Just tried it and it didn't.

Anyway, http://www.tv-ark.com/   this site has all the themes from some classic kids programmes from years ago, just saw Rhubarb.
STFCere

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, July 25, 2005, 23:25:48 »

migs has done NOTHING for STFC.i would like 2c him gone 2b honest, hes always injured and when he eventually does play, hes not the best. Yes, he can pass the ball around and act as the  free role but hes not great. I say get rid of him, hes average, and we need some1 else whose fit 100% of the time of similar ability. STFC has not the £ 2 carry players who r predominately injured!!

ing on Sabin: "He's the new Thierry Henry"

Gazza on life in China: "I'm enjoying every day. I've tried everything: duck's head, chicken's head, chicken's feet and bats and hopefully, if I keep that up, I'll be flying."

'The first 90 minutes are the most important.' - Bobby Robson
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, July 25, 2005, 23:28:45 »

errr - he's our best football player - fact!
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, July 25, 2005, 23:40:21 »

Quote from: "ron dodgers"

seconded

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
CARTMAN

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, July 25, 2005, 23:41:03 »

migs has run through walls for this club, in most of last seasons programs the a to z section, nearly all the players interviewed said migs is the hardest trainer at the club, his crime is he cares (a rare breed i know) and pushes himself to hard. that is why he is injured and because of that we should stand behind him and not call for him to be released.
i would rather him in our team than against our team
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, July 25, 2005, 23:45:02 »

Quote from: "bennett"
Quote from: "ron dodgers"

seconded

thirded

and fourthed, my cat agrees too.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, July 26, 2005, 00:18:54 »

I thought that Migs was only out for another week or so, should be just about fit for the start of the season??

He is up with our best footballers but I'm not sure if he's our best, that could well be Gareth Whalley.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, July 26, 2005, 20:49:14 »

Quote from: "STFCere"
migs has done NOTHING for STFC.

You what Migz has done MORE for STFC than any other current player. Infact add their contribution together times it by 10 and still not even close.

Stefani is the only player that cares for the club. FACT.

He has dodgy knees we all know that but STFC gave him a chance to play again, he didnt even know if he could we offered him a month to month deal and he did enough to earn a full contract. Did you see him when he got the contract running around the pitch against Luton in nothing but his underwear, the cub told the players not to give away their kit because it was new, did Migz care, did he fook he was just happy to be here(I expect the kit came out his wages)

He is indeed are best footballer (sixthed?!) and ALWAYS shows guts, determination, effort and desire WHICH HARDLY ANYONE ELSE DID last season.

He is always doing stuff around the club, visiting kids in hospitals, training with kids ALWAYS.

He is a decent down to earth bloke and will ALWAYS  stop and talk to the fans, isnt big headed isnt arrogant isnt always out on the piss. Tries his hardest in training, is really tough on himself and he pushes himself

and what he does that wins ultimate respect from me is HE IS ALWAYS THE LAST PLAYER OFF THE PITCH. SUPER DUPER MEGA FACT.

No matter how shit the performance, result his personal performances he ALWAYS goes out of his way to achknowledge the fans.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, July 26, 2005, 21:35:37 »

Yes but God makes him do it.

/
W56196272
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, July 26, 2005, 21:41:26 »

Top man....whatever his motivation.
Piemonte

« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, July 27, 2005, 09:34:13 »

I'm liking DV85's SUPER DUPER MEGA FACT Cheesy
normy

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, July 27, 2005, 14:17:22 »

Despite all the good qualities of Migs, with which I agree, the fact is that even when fully fit he did not score enough from lots of chances. Very hesitant when close to goal and usually lost it or got blocked. Don't know why, as he has great technical ability. A serious weakness in my view which was very frustrating to watch.   :old:

ust be the oldest
Spencer_White

« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, July 27, 2005, 16:42:44 »

Best passer of the ball weve had at the club for years.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: