Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Snip  (Read 6153 times)
wiggy
Whippet fancying, T-shirt flogging cunt

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, February 29, 2012, 20:04:19 »

I had it done several years ago, and envy all these guys who didn't have a problem.

I had the injection, and the doc had sliced me open and was just lasering the tubes. I had been talking to the nurse about pub general knowledge quizzes, when the doc joined in the coversation and I looked down......just in time to see all the anasthetic squirt back out. Suddenly I could feel everything. The most pain I have ever felt in my life.

My left bollock swelled up to the size of a small melon before I left theatre, and didn't go down for a week. I was off work nearly two weeks with a doctors note.

Still worth it though.

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts
Freddies Ferret

« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, February 29, 2012, 21:29:58 »

stick to anal?
Loobug

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, February 29, 2012, 21:38:14 »

Hilarious! I've never thought of having it done before and now I've read this thread, there's not a cat in hells chance I'm ever gonna consider it either!
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, February 29, 2012, 21:39:49 »

stick to anal?

You can't even get a blow job any more because of the risk of mouth cancer.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, February 29, 2012, 22:21:09 »

I had it done about 15 years ago, some let you get put out for it but I wasn't I was awake watching them do it.

The injection is a wee bit painful as its directly into the scrotum but the operation itself doesn't hurt but you can feel them pulling the tubes to cut them and tie them but its not a pain as such its just a wierd feeling.

Hurts for a day or 2 after but wear 2 pairs of tight pants, 2 sizes too small as the tighter they are kept the better.

After a month you won't notice any difference and it can actually aid your staying power in bed.

This.  Only word of advice would be, get somebody to drive you home and then lay down in bed for the next few hours and don't move too much.  Apart from a couple of black plums for a few days you will be fine.

Oh, and if you are having it done upstairs next to a bus route, make sure the blinds aren't open and there is not a bus stop outside, it can be a tad embarrasing, trust me! ;-)

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, February 29, 2012, 22:22:29 »

Wiggy's post means I would give the same answer arriba did, were I ever asked in the future.

Reminds me of 'Hard candy'.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
Dazzza

« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, February 29, 2012, 22:27:10 »

A friend of mine has his done in Swindon. The doc dropped his foreceps on the floor and took his tubes with it.

Good lord that made my pasta come back up.

ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Wednesday, February 29, 2012, 22:35:05 »

I had it done several years ago, and envy all these guys who didn't have a problem.

I had the injection, and the doc had sliced me open and was just lasering the tubes. I had been talking to the nurse about pub general knowledge quizzes, when the doc joined in the coversation and I looked down......just in time to see all the anasthetic squirt back out. Suddenly I could feel everything. The most pain I have ever felt in my life.

My left bollock swelled up to the size of a small melon before I left theatre, and didn't go down for a week. I was off work nearly two weeks with a doctors note.

Still worth it though.

The reassuring dulcet tones beforehand that 'it's a simple procedure' and that 'you'll only experience slight discomfort' afterwards was one of the most misleading statements ever put to me by someone in the medical profession.

When they cut tubes - ouch - though not as painful as when the anesthetic wears off - was off work for a week at least. Still have the occasional pain years later.

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Wednesday, February 29, 2012, 22:47:14 »

Jusf pull out in time and cum on her tits.

I have slightly sick feeling inside after reading the detailed descriptions of some posts on this thread.

Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Wednesday, February 29, 2012, 22:51:42 »

It's reaffirmed my decision that I will never willingly agree to have it done.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Wednesday, February 29, 2012, 23:36:16 »

Think the worst thing was taking the first dump afterwards. Didn't realise that my balls had increased  in mass and density and were now the weight of cannon balls! Gravity was not my friend that day!

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Wednesday, February 29, 2012, 23:41:22 »

Good lord that made my pasta come back up.

Spag bol?

Tout ce que je sais de plus sűr ŕ propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
wiggy
Whippet fancying, T-shirt flogging cunt

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Thursday, March 1, 2012, 06:36:09 »

Spag bol?

Meat Balls

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Thursday, March 1, 2012, 07:30:59 »

This thread has been an education.  Thanks all.
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Thursday, March 1, 2012, 09:26:16 »

This thread has been an education.  Thanks all.

It has indeed - I was hoping for reassurance and hope - and now I am even more scared  Eek
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: