Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2012/13 Season Tickets  (Read 1604 times)
LittleRed

Ignore
« on: Monday, February 20, 2012, 08:22:41 »

I would like to get a season ticket for next year as i have been walking to the ground this year, finding it all very accessibly and have thoroughly enjoyed the experience. However i do have a few questions:-

1) Do i have to keep confirming my seat every week

2) Can I give up my seat in exchange for another seat in the ground so that I can get two together as my father occassionally
comes with me. Am I right in assuming that I would not have to pay for only one out of the two seats?

3) what sort of saving can i expect as i have been regularly booking my ticket online and getting them posted therefore paying £27 a time.

Any help appreciated, looking forward to 2012/13 season already.

Thanks in advance.
STFC_Gazza

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, February 20, 2012, 08:59:21 »

If you wait 48 hours you should find out the answers to most if not all your questions; however

1 - For League games No, however for Home Cup games you will need to buy a ticket, As a season Ticket holders your seat is reserved for you upto a specified time before any cup fixture (i.e. it might be advertised as reserved upto a week before the game, if you don't buy by the deadline then it would go on general sale).

2 - You will need to check with the club, I think there was an option this season but not 100% sure

3 - Depends on when you purchase and the planned costs of tickets next season. I paid for my season ticket early and it worked out around £11.50 a game; if I had booked May/June the cost increases.

Hope this helps
STFC_Gazza

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, February 20, 2012, 09:12:19 »

I have just found my renewal form form the 2011/2012 Season so can put some figures for the current season for the Side Stands (Arkells / Don Rogers)

Phase 1 (Renewals only) - £259  or 10 installments of £28.90 - Renew before 3rd April
Phase 2 (New / Renewals) - £299 or 5 installments of £63.80 - 4th April to 30th April
Phase 3 (New / Renewals) - £300 or 5 installments of £83.80 - 1st May Onwards

Installments were only available upto end of May

These are this season (2011/2012) prices so there is no guarantee that they will be the same next season. Also if you miss a game you don't get a refund.

It does state that Season Tickets are transferable within the same category

Hope this helps
Hitchinred

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, February 20, 2012, 10:46:09 »

I once went in to the ticket office and exchanged my voucher for a ticket elsewhere in the ground so I could sit with a friend. I would assume they could do the same by cancelling the validity of the card for that particular game and issuing a ticket instead.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: