Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 32   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Hereford Vs Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 46779 times)
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Saturday, February 18, 2012, 14:24:45 »

Bit concerned about Ferry to be honest, it was 10 days ago that he had to go off against Barnet.

Would have thought if it were something as simple as an upset stomach he would be ok by now.

As for Devera, I think it's likely that if we were desperate he could probably have played.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Saturday, February 18, 2012, 14:26:45 »

It does seem to get ill quite a lot. He missed the Colchester game because of illness as well.
Flashheart

« Reply #62 on: Saturday, February 18, 2012, 14:27:35 »

Hope Boateng is up to it.
RWB Robin

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Saturday, February 18, 2012, 14:28:14 »

Used to be involved closely with hereford a lot of years ago, when Ian Bowyer was 'manager'.  He was a Clough babe and an absolute sh1t.....  It was a good, friendly club which was nearly destroyed by Bowyer....  He is not even mentioned in most histories of the club!!!   Still follow their results, but not wanting anything other than a big win for the Town today!!
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #64 on: Saturday, February 18, 2012, 14:28:45 »

Cox looked pretty good v Crawley. Boateng is unknown. Although not ideal, I don't think it will do any harm these two getting games. We've got a lot of games in a short period of time so may be needed again.
I'm going 2-1 Town in a close game but we just have that little bit extra. Her's hoping.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Saturday, February 18, 2012, 14:29:36 »

Hope Boateng is up to it.
We'll soon find out. Interesting that all the transfer window signings are starting.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Saturday, February 18, 2012, 14:33:39 »

On the radio they said that Devera was out injured and Ferry with illness, Ferry has had a bad stomach in several games this season, sounds like it could be a bit more deep lying than just a bug.

I think it's called in the medical profession 'the shits'.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Saturday, February 18, 2012, 14:34:14 »

Devera has been excellent in Flint's absence, losing him now as well is a big blow.  Hopefully Boateng is fit enough to last the game, he's being thrown in at the deep end a bit having not even come as a sub?

Surprised Risser isn't playing instead of Ferry, is he carrying an injury, as wasn't on the bench Tuesday either?  Cox looked handy though.

Sometimes bugs can hang around for a couple of weeks, hopefully it's nothing more serious with Ferry.

I'm feeling decidely unconfident now.  Hopefully the changes won't impact too much.
« Last Edit: Saturday, February 18, 2012, 14:36:20 by joteddyred » Logged
Barry Scott

« Reply #68 on: Saturday, February 18, 2012, 14:35:47 »

It does seem to get ill quite a lot. He missed the Colchester game because of illness as well.

I don't like to stereotype, but I wonder whether it's because, like janaage and Bob's Orange, he's addicted to Heroin.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Saturday, February 18, 2012, 14:36:42 »

They're just saying that they're paying a ridiculous amount of money to Magera and obviously getting fuck all back. How long a deal is he on??
Swindon Please Win

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Saturday, February 18, 2012, 14:37:24 »

They're just saying that they're paying a ridiculous amount of money to Magera and obviously getting fuck all back. How long a deal is he on??

2 year deal.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #71 on: Saturday, February 18, 2012, 14:37:50 »

I think it's called in the medical profession 'the shits'.

A severe bout of shiquid Cheesy

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Saturday, February 18, 2012, 14:38:03 »

I don't like to stereotype, but I wonder whether it's because, like janaage and Bob's Orange, he's addicted to Heroin.
That thought did cross my mind  Hmmm

[url width=266 height=533]http://www.jonnyleemiller.co.uk/trainspotting/ts1.jpg[/url]
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Saturday, February 18, 2012, 14:38:38 »

2 year deal.
Thought so. Not good really.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Saturday, February 18, 2012, 14:39:16 »

What and hes not playing today as he's swimming in a shitty bog looking for his suppositories?  The thought had crossed my mind as well.  His tweets read like a character from trainspotting.

Shit, beaten to it.

Never knowingly overstated.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 32   Go Up
Print
Jump to: