Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Hereford Vs Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 46178 times)
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #465 on: Sunday, February 19, 2012, 12:02:17 »

Fuck 'em. They thought they played better football than us. Which epitomises what a bunch of clusterfuck retards they actually are.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Spud

« Reply #466 on: Sunday, February 19, 2012, 12:10:54 »

It's the usual boo fucking hoo response that we seem to be getting after every win.

I didn't got to the game yesterday, but it seemed that apart from the last 20 minutes, we were never in danger.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #467 on: Sunday, February 19, 2012, 12:28:20 »

Not really no, they had the chance early on that Fods saved and Ritchie cleared the follow up and then the pressure towards the end, which you'd expect from any home side chasing a game. I was more worried about a bobble catching Wes out than anything else.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #468 on: Sunday, February 19, 2012, 12:43:08 »

What you have to understand about Hereford is they are pretty much part of the Forest of Deane. Anyone who has had to play football there knows that a "fair challenge" is anything below the neck.

I'm just glad none of our fans got told to  "squeal like a pig".

--

I'll be honest, Caddis does a captains job and often moans at the referee. I don't think this helps with away fans perception of us.

I don't care if we don't make friends. As long as we go up.
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #469 on: Tuesday, February 21, 2012, 12:29:50 »

Just got back.  What an awful game of football, just glad we got the points.  Don't really remember there being too many chances for either side, although the ref's performance was pretty woeful.  I did think Hereford on balance perhaps deserved a draw on the number of chances, and they did cause us one or two heartstopping moments at the end.

Shit club, with nil aspiration and no hope.  They'll be lucky to stay up this year, and their fans seemed equally depressed afterwards.  My friends in the Hereford end left after Benson's goal.

Ruined myself this weekend.  Never again.
Flashheart

« Reply #470 on: Tuesday, February 21, 2012, 12:35:44 »

Just got back.

Bloody hell

Must have been a legendary sesh
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #471 on: Tuesday, February 21, 2012, 12:50:10 »

It was.  It was.  I'm a shell of a man this morning.

Darren Styles was DJing in Hereford Saturday night, so began 11am Saturday...  It all goes a bit hazy after the game, although I do remember smashing my face on the pavement....
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: