Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 39   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Oxford tickets  (Read 88792 times)

Ignore
« Reply #315 on: Saturday, February 4, 2012, 17:03:58 »

Who was gnasher previously?
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #316 on: Saturday, February 4, 2012, 17:04:51 »

Who was gnasher previously?

System. Why, I am a cunt?

Cats are better than dogs FACT

Ignore
« Reply #317 on: Saturday, February 4, 2012, 17:06:15 »

System. Why, I am a cunt?

Of course you are.
That wasn't my reason for asking though. Just couldn't work out who you used to be
Gnasher

Ignore
« Reply #318 on: Saturday, February 4, 2012, 17:07:11 »

Of course you are.
That wasn't my reason for asking though. Just couldn't work out who you used to be

Okay, thanks.

Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #319 on: Saturday, February 4, 2012, 17:10:19 »

First allocation should go to people that live in Asia

You do realise that we're not Man Utd don't you Wink
swindonbob

Ignore
« Reply #320 on: Saturday, February 4, 2012, 17:16:11 »

Well done to everyone who got a ticket.

I've read with interest all the views and changed my mind about 4 times about the system and fairness.
I'm an STFC fan - who moved to London last year, and could never get back every other weekend to go to all home games so pointless me buying a season ticket. But have been back about 5 times this year, plus done half the away games. On top of that, before moving had a season ticket for previous 6 seasons.

Oxford away was the big one for me - never been there and was looking forwards to it from the day the fixtures were released, so this whole situation has been a real disappointment to me. It was impossible for me to queue this morning, and without a ST couldn't phone through either, so won't be able to go.

I do wish that there was a way of the club being able to record the attendance of every fan like a points system and give priority to situations like this based on that, but like has been mentioned, I cant see a way this will work or be implemented. So at the moment, the season tickets getting priority probably is the fairest, as I cant see another way the club could have done it.

So fair play the ones who queued up outside the ground in the cold, I have respect for everyone (especially the campers). Even more so if you didn't brag about how "loyal" you were all over facebook and twitter this morning!

Oh and if anyone has a spare ticket they want to sell me, please private message me!!

aptain Cabinet, trapped in a cabinet, can he get out? will he get out? course he can.
swindonbob

Ignore
« Reply #321 on: Saturday, February 4, 2012, 17:18:43 »

Oh and I put the whole blame on Oxford. Biggest game of the season and they treat us like twats. I hope we do exactly the same to them (we wont though as Wray is better than that)

aptain Cabinet, trapped in a cabinet, can he get out? will he get out? course he can.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #322 on: Saturday, February 4, 2012, 17:22:45 »

What I'm unsure about is that I've been to the Manor and went to the cup game in 2000/1 with no problems getting tickets.  Had I wanted to go this time (can't make it) I wouldn't have been able to get a ticket.  What's changed?

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Gnasher

Ignore
« Reply #323 on: Saturday, February 4, 2012, 17:24:56 »

What I'm unsure about is that I've been to the Manor and went to the cup game in 2000/1 with no problems getting tickets.  Had I wanted to go this time (can't make it) I wouldn't have been able to get a ticket.  What's changed?

They gave us 3000 tickets last time, only 1200 this time. Plus Oxford sold out early because we haven't played them for so long.

We never used to sell out the Manor because it was a dump and there was always trouble.

donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #324 on: Saturday, February 4, 2012, 17:27:30 »

They gave us 3000 tickets last time, only 1200 this time. Plus Oxford sold out early because we haven't played them for so long.

We never used to sell out the Manor because it was a dump and there was always trouble.

Alright, thanks.  So they've screwed us out of 1800 tickets to sell to their own fans.  Or did they have to offer 3000 as it was a cup match?

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Gnasher

Ignore
« Reply #325 on: Saturday, February 4, 2012, 17:28:51 »

Alright, thanks.  So they've screwed us out of 1800 tickets to sell to their own fans.  Or did they have to offer 3000 as it was a cup match?

Not sure. I think I heard that there's 1000 empty seats between the two sets of fans, so that could explain it.

Ignore
« Reply #326 on: Saturday, February 4, 2012, 17:31:02 »

I think we could have taken 4000 there easily this season. Maybe even 5k
Both sets of fans are bang up for this one and with our current form tickets would sell like hot cakes
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #327 on: Saturday, February 4, 2012, 19:08:00 »

Blimey, they're obsessed:

There's four, maybe five, big matches to play before we get to THAT one...

yellowsforum.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=7524

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #328 on: Saturday, February 4, 2012, 19:09:38 »

The fact that we keep checking to see that they're talking about us proves that we're a bit obsessed too.
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #329 on: Saturday, February 4, 2012, 19:15:13 »

The fact that we keep checking to see that they're talking about us proves that we're a bit obsessed too.

Not at all - there's a big difference between occasionally rummaging around another football forum in contrast to saying

"There's four... big matches to play before we get to THAT one..."

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 39   Go Up
Print
Jump to: