Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Vineyard Church  (Read 13969 times)
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2012, 15:39:05 »

So what's the difference between these Vineyard folk forcing their views on wiggy's kid and Flashheart forcing his views on wiggy?

Fishing.
Flashheart

« Reply #61 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2012, 15:42:30 »

« Last Edit: Wednesday, January 25, 2012, 15:45:17 by Flashheart » Logged
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2012, 15:44:19 »

So what's the difference between these Vineyard folk forcing their views on wiggy's kid and Flashheart forcing his views on wiggy?

Fishing.

Wiggys an adult,he can choose for himself.

/
W56196272
Barry Scott

« Reply #63 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2012, 15:51:34 »

I simply don't understand why people within the UK embrace these ridiculous American variations on a religion.

[url width=580 height=709]http://img.anongallery.org/img/0/8/what-is-the-best-way-to-stop-your-child-becoming-an-athiest.jpg[/url]
wiggy
Whippet fancying, T-shirt flogging cunt

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2012, 15:53:27 »

soapy tit wank

Thanks for all the effort guys! For what its worth Flashheart I read their website last night - its what prompted me to ask on here.

She is a very bright girl, and we can normally have a conversation without it descending into the usual row between pre-teen girl and overprotective dad. I will ask her what she thought of the experience before setting out my own concerns. Ultimately (and without me feeling the need to go and witness it first hand) she won't be going again - just hope she works that out for herself so we don't have to make a big deal of it.

To give all this some context, my mum was a Sunday School teacher and I attended a church school. I have never quite felt strongly enough to move my stance on religion from one of indifferrence and apathy to one of outright atheism. If my daughter wants to get all religious then fine, but I would rather it was closer to home and in what I would recognise as a church, where she is just one of the congregation, rather than meetings in private houses where new young members are the sole focus of 3 hour sessions.

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2012, 16:02:53 »

fuck not having strong opinions, might as well send her to a proper nuthouse, these people believe in something as real as father xmas, would rather my kids were caught sniffing glue than go to church.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #66 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2012, 16:04:03 »

fuck not having strong opinions, might as well send her to a proper nuthouse, these people believe in something as real as father xmas, would rather my kids were caught sniffing glue than go to church.

Its modern times....they can do both Cheesy

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Flashheart

« Reply #67 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2012, 16:07:17 »

Not to mention all the sex
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2012, 16:07:49 »

I simply don't understand why people within the UK embrace these ridiculous American variations on a religion.

Quite. Thankfully at least the proper nutters like the Westboro Baptist lot seem to have stayed across the pond.
mexico red

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2012, 16:09:01 »

oooh are they sex people? count me in, i would believe in malpas if i could bang a teenager.
wiggy
Whippet fancying, T-shirt flogging cunt

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2012, 16:20:16 »

oooh are they sex people? count me in, i would believe in malpas if i could bang a teenager.

Cheers Mex - one of the  few things to make me smile today!

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2012, 16:30:53 »

I had first hand experience of Street Healing outside the Pilgrim Centre... couple of religious folk saw me limping along a year ago so offered to heal my ruptured cruciate using prayer. I didn't notice anything at first, but only 3 months later, a surgeon fixed it. I was sold...

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
mexico red

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2012, 16:35:22 »

i think thats the first time you have made me laugh out loud on here senor sanchez Clap
Flashheart

« Reply #73 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2012, 16:54:40 »

Loads if Filipinos around where I live, they are mostly dead into all this god bovvering stuff.

I've never actually been to the Philippines myself but know many people that have. Apparently, many of the hos out there are so religious that they wont have 'sex' before marriage. Therefore, they insist in taking up the wrong 'un instead.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2012, 17:06:14 »

Loads if Filipinos around where I live, they are mostly dead into all this god bovvering stuff.

I've never actually been to the Philippines myself but know many people that have. Apparently, many of the hos out there are so religious that they wont have 'sex' before marriage. Therefore, they insist in taking up the wrong 'un instead.

My mate emigrated to the Philippines last year....as a good Jewish boy, he's sure to be able to provide me with a bit of an insight into Philipinos and god bothering.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: