Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 32   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town Vs Macclesfield Official Matchday thread.  (Read 42294 times)
nochee

« Reply #15 on: Saturday, January 21, 2012, 07:52:05 »

I could just say fuck it im going and if you go in to labour, make your own way to the hospital? All i have to do is wait for the announcement over the loudspeaker to say "Mr Jackson, Your wife says get the fuck home now!" Smiley
It's all sorted then Smiley I don't have any kids myself but rumour has it that they take hours to pop out. I think if she's not gone into labour by 12 then your laughing. If by chance littleness decides to slide out faster than a swedish bobsleigh team then you can buy the beers after the game and we can wet the babies head. As I see it = win win situation

I wish I could sleep
« Last Edit: Saturday, January 21, 2012, 07:53:44 by nochee » Logged
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, January 21, 2012, 07:53:51 »

This has got home win written all over it, so it's probably going to be 1-1! If we play well, 4-0 Town.

Do Macclesfield play hoofball or football? It's pretty windy here today.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Freddies Ferret

« Reply #17 on: Saturday, January 21, 2012, 07:55:40 »

Is Rooney injured?
Gnasher

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Saturday, January 21, 2012, 08:00:56 »

I could just say fuck it im going and if you go in to labour, make your own way to the hospital? All i have to do is wait for the announcement over the loudspeaker to say "Mr Jackson, Your wife says get the fuck home now!" Smiley

First or second? Our youngest game out like a bar of soap, before the midwife even had her gloves on. The first took 2 days!

Freddies Ferret

« Reply #19 on: Saturday, January 21, 2012, 08:08:06 »

Second one! Wife is 34 weeks but started getting contraction yesterday! To be fair it's unlikely to come any time soon but the wife is a bit nervous about it coming early! Might see if she fancies going round my mums while I go to the footie! I don't think she realises this is a big league 2 fixture.
Gnasher

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, January 21, 2012, 08:11:30 »

Second one! Wife is 34 weeks but started getting contraction yesterday! To be fair it's unlikely to come any time soon but the wife is a bit nervous about it coming early! Might see if she fancies going round my mums while I go to the footie! I don't think she realises this is a big league 2 fixture.

Cheesy As long as she's not on her own.

Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, January 21, 2012, 08:21:31 »

Off to Everton vs Blackburn today but will be glued to my phone throughout for Twitter updates for this.

Think Macc will park the proverbial bus and we'll have to made fo with a draw. 0-0.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Saturday, January 21, 2012, 08:30:19 »

Tell her its only braxton hicks. Babies normally come at night when the mother is relaxed.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Saturday, January 21, 2012, 08:32:06 »

Off to Everton vs Blackburn today but will be glued to my phone throughout for Twitter updates for this.

Think Macc will park the proverbial bus and we'll have to made fo with a draw. 0-0.
That sounds mind numbingly boring.

I will go for another 2-0  Benson, Connell
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Saturday, January 21, 2012, 08:38:02 »

That sounds mind numbingly boring.

I will go for another 2-0  Benson, Connell

Haha my uni only ever give us cheap tickets for the shit games. Only going so my Everton-supporting friend has to make it up to me and come to Crewe away in March Cheesy
the washbag

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Saturday, January 21, 2012, 08:42:39 »

Our STFC v Macclesfield match preview, including confirmation that Macclesfield have scored only 1 goal in the first half of their away matches in League Two this season and other stats and facts...

http://thewashbag.com/2012/01/20/match-preview-swindon-vs-macclesfield-town/

Nijholts Nuts

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Saturday, January 21, 2012, 08:44:35 »

First or second? Our youngest game out like a bar of soap, before the midwife even had her gloves on. The first took 2 days!
Yeah, how loose is your Mrs?

I only dream of Claire Sweeney
Miles Mayhem

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Saturday, January 21, 2012, 08:44:48 »

a right huff and puff but 2-0 and goals in the second half from smith/flint
Nijholts Nuts

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Saturday, January 21, 2012, 08:51:20 »

Our STFC v Macclesfield match preview, including confirmation that Macclesfield have scored only 1 goal in the first half of their away matches in League Two this season and other stats and facts...

http://thewashbag.com/2012/01/20/match-preview-swindon-vs-macclesfield-town/
Stat attack!! Makes heavy reading but well researched.

I only dream of Claire Sweeney
slinky

i'm lovin' it

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Saturday, January 21, 2012, 08:52:05 »

Another 2-0 prediction here.  Payback for the miserable Friday night in Mac.  COYR
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 32   Go Up
Print
Jump to: