Poll
Question: so what do we think about that!!!  (Voting closed: Wednesday, February 8, 2012, 15:47:09)
love it - 35 (57.4%)
hate it - 26 (42.6%)
Total Voters: 55

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 31   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: constable  (Read 59320 times)
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Thursday, January 19, 2012, 19:40:41 »

I'm gonna feel dirty supporting an ex scummer. Not exactly something I've had to do in my adult life but if he does the business then he'll have begrudgingly earned my respect.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Thursday, January 19, 2012, 19:41:36 »

You can hardly expect Di Canio to say, "Oooooh, I really want to sign Constable, I think he's exactly the player we need to put us over the top but I'm fucked if I'm going to line Oxford's pockets" can you?

I'd be pretty pissed off if he took that attitude. All I care about is 'will this benefit STFC?'. The fact that we're lining Oxford's is of secondary importance. In fact, I couldn't really care less in the great scheme of things.

The head of the nail has buckled due to being hit so hard
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #92 on: Thursday, January 19, 2012, 19:42:38 »

Calm yourself down JJ Wink

I think Izale McLeod to Oxford is realistic.

Oh I am very calm mate Smiley , but I can't see McLeod going there when there is a possibilty (albeit very very slim) of getting to Wembley with Barnet and its a sideways step for him, staying in th same league as he would be in next season.

Oh and the fact that Pox needed the money from the transfer Smiley

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Thursday, January 19, 2012, 19:44:36 »

Oh I am very calm mate, but I can't see mcLeod going there when there is a possibilty (albeit very very slim) of getting to Wembley with Barnet and its a sideways step for him, staying in th same league as he would be in next season.

Mcloud is going  no place untill the end of the season,he and his agent have stated that.....when bigger fish than us and Oxford will be sniffing in my view.

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Thursday, January 19, 2012, 19:44:45 »

This is fucking ace. Those cunts down the a420 will be doing their nuts over this. Smug Fuck Off
Couldn't give a shit if he came from those wankers. Taking the striker just rubs their noses in it. Revell in it folks...

I concluded last week that Connell isn't rated by Di canio. He looks for an excuse to drop him rather than play him. He'll be bench warming i think.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Thursday, January 19, 2012, 19:44:59 »

Eastwood and McLeod being lined up to replace him, Oxford may well be getting the better deal

Do you feel like this?

[url width=225 height=299]http://pugetsoundblogs.com/kitsap-caucus/files/2009/09/baby-crying-full.jpg[/url]
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Thursday, January 19, 2012, 19:47:13 »

I concluded last week that Connell isn't rated by Di canio. He looks for an excuse to drop him rather than play him. He'll be bench warming i think.

Do you think he'd be ahead of Magera? I hope so.

I like Connell but I think there was more than an element of panic when Town went in for him.

He's worked out okay but PDC probably wanted more.

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Thursday, January 19, 2012, 19:50:41 »

Do you think he'd be ahead of Magera? I hope so.

I like Connell but I think there was more than an element of panic when Town went in for him.

He's worked out okay but PDC probably wanted more.

I think Di canio has given Magera a better crack than Connell and looks to play him when he can. Connell has looked good to me and has not been given a fair run in the side. Scores 3 games on the trot then is an unused sub next time. Poor cunt
SBanker

« Reply #98 on: Thursday, January 19, 2012, 19:54:54 »

No I think it's a good bit of business. Obviously not wanted at Oxford and they're likely to be getting more money from Swindon than anyone else because of who they are. Wouldn't expect too many fans to be happy about it but I'll reserve judgement until the deadline passes and we've finished wheeling and dealing.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Thursday, January 19, 2012, 19:57:11 »

I think Di canio has given Magera a better crack than Connell and looks to play him when he can. Connell has looked good to me and has not been given a fair run in the side. Scores 3 games on the trot then is an unused sub next time. Poor cunt

That is footy though,Defoe this season has scored loads,keeps getting dropped and often as an unused sub.
Different level of course but this is an England international,the manager has his views on things and  thats it.
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Thursday, January 19, 2012, 19:58:25 »

Constable has turned us down! Official STFC twitter.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Thursday, January 19, 2012, 19:58:36 »

Official_STFC Swindon Town FC
James Constable will not be joining #stfc after the striker turned down the chance to speak to the club about a move to The County Ground

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Thursday, January 19, 2012, 19:58:41 »

James Constable will not be joining #stfc after the striker turned down the chance to speak to the club about a move to The County Ground
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Thursday, January 19, 2012, 19:58:54 »

I've got mixed feelings. It'll be great to piss off the yellow scum down the A420, but I remember how Bumchamp performed for us like he couldn't be arsed.
Bumchum was an oxford fan though. You're forgetting that Constable is a Swindon fan..........he'll play his guts out, especially at the triangle in March. I bet he can't wait.

One thing's for sure - it is good to be Town fan tonight. Just imagine what oxford fans are feeling right now. Suicide It don't get much better than that..........
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: Thursday, January 19, 2012, 19:59:06 »

I refuse to go there. I hate the Scumfucks because of who they are I hate the Franchisefucks because of what they are.
You see I look at that in a different way. I have no time whatsoever for Milton Keynes. However, to me, the most effective way of hurting them is by beating them on the pitch. The best (and only way) for us as fans to positively affect the outcome on the pitch is by turning up in numbers and supporting our team.

I suppose it comes back to the fact that by far the most important thing to me is the success of STFC. Fuck the rest.

Still, the world would be a boring place if we were all the same.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 31   Go Up
Print
Jump to: