Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Paolo DI Canio..  (Read 5469 times)
Navyred stfc

« on: Saturday, January 7, 2012, 20:39:47 »

You are my favourite manager EVER! You are simply brilliant!

You are a LEGEND and we salute you!

Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, January 7, 2012, 20:59:15 »

He needs to get us out of this division.

The best thing is that he's quite clearly doing something right. At the start people liked throwing rumours of discontent... Anyone who has stepped out of line or not shown the level expected have been/or is in the process of being removed.

Could we finally have a squad where the majority would metaphorically die for the club? If so, it's been a while.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, January 7, 2012, 21:02:26 »

Could we finally have a squad where the majority would metaphorically die for the club? If so, it's been a while.

Right now its the inverse of last year.
Navyred stfc

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, January 7, 2012, 21:06:42 »

He needs to get us out of this division.

The best thing is that he's quite clearly doing something right. At the start people liked throwing rumours of discontent... Anyone who has stepped out of line or not shown the level expected have been/or is in the process of being removed.

I just love him, his passion, enthusiasm, everything he does or says is spit on at the moment, couldn't have asked for much more, long way to go in the league but I'd be very surprised if we don't go up in the autos.

In a short space of time he has transformed this club and is idolised by the fans. We are so lucky to have him.
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, January 7, 2012, 21:14:49 »

I am a little tipsy and feel the need to declare my love for PdC rather loudly to everybody on the Reeperbahn

I come from a land down-under
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, January 7, 2012, 21:16:08 »

I would also like to add that I love Paolo. A lot.
Coca Fola

« Reply #6 on: Saturday, January 7, 2012, 21:16:46 »

How long until he is classed as a club legend?
lambourn red

« Reply #7 on: Saturday, January 7, 2012, 21:21:51 »

you just have to love the man his passion and commitment is unsurpassed and best of all he is ours

proud to be a town fan tonight after years of hurt and turmoil we are at the beginning of something great with this man
Navyred stfc

« Reply #8 on: Saturday, January 7, 2012, 21:23:12 »

He is already mate
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, January 7, 2012, 21:24:46 »

Promotion.

But heck I'd like him more if he won us the JPT.
Navyred stfc

« Reply #10 on: Saturday, January 7, 2012, 21:28:46 »

you just have to love the man his passion and commitment is unsurpassed and best of all he is ours

proud to be a town fan tonight after years of hurt and turmoil we are at the beginning of something great with this man

Yep very proud indeed, I hope he stays here a very long time.

West Ham in the 4th round anyone?
Bosey

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, January 7, 2012, 21:38:18 »

Yep very proud indeed, I hope he stays here a very long time.

West Ham in the 4th round anyone?

Nope not for me, I'd imagine we would HAVE to give West Ham a few more tickets than we gave Wigan and If it was at their place then home demand for tickets would be huge and we wouldnt get any where near enough!

I think we have a good enough team to see of any League one and Championship teams minus the few on form top boys. For me it's an easy route to the final over a big name clash in the 4th round!
Flashheart

« Reply #12 on: Saturday, January 7, 2012, 21:44:40 »

Nope not for me, I'd imagine we would HAVE to give West Ham a few more tickets than we gave Wigan and If it was at their place then home demand for tickets would be huge and we wouldnt get any where near enough!

I think we have a good enough team to see of any League one and Championship teams minus the few on form top boys. For me it's an easy route to the final over a big name clash in the 4th round!

An easy route to the final?
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, January 7, 2012, 21:46:59 »

It's simple as far as Di Canio is concerned. The bloke is what this club has been crying out for for years. When Malpas went we needed a man to come in change the club's mentality and approach. That man was Holloway, but our board looked elsewhere and in came Wilson. A rather run of the mill, uninspiring man who did know how to do things on the pitch.

Now Danny did alright, the results on the pitch managed to cover the cracks, but W'ilson hadn't changed the mentality of the player or the fan.  And that's what Macari did in the 80's and that is exactly what Di Canio has done this year.

It's a mentality shift that I think has affected the average fan, and in truth our average player, for the better.

I love Di Canio as a manager as I haven't loved a manager for years.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Saturday, January 7, 2012, 21:52:07 »

I am having some conflicted feelings about him.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: