Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Barnet first leg is away  (Read 25495 times)
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, December 7, 2011, 18:53:52 »

are you sure?

Yes, he is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010%E2%80%9311_Football_League_Trophy
corner

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, December 7, 2011, 18:54:02 »

are you sure?
my mistake,
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, December 7, 2011, 18:54:37 »

We should end all further talk of Barnet for at least a month...and focus on Rovers.

I don't really think discussing the Barnet game on an internet forum will really affect the player's form.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, December 7, 2011, 19:17:22 »

I don't really think discussing the Barnet game on an internet forum will really affect the player's form.

Do you think the players live in some sort of bubble....bit like John Travolta in that film, where they have no contact with the players and their thoughts...I daresay the Duke of Banbury is already working ears for his VIP Wembley package.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, December 7, 2011, 19:22:56 »

Fuck that - the players are only winning because SuggWillSugg starts the match day threads!
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, December 7, 2011, 19:48:03 »

....I also think making our worst transfer in the clubs history and selling Fjortoft for 1.3m played a part that year

word

Clems Army!
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, December 7, 2011, 19:50:19 »

Fuck that - the players are only winning because SuggWillSugg starts the match day threads!

word ...again

Clems Army!
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Wednesday, December 7, 2011, 22:09:08 »

southampton beat carlise 4-1, southampton were second in league one the same year.

That was the year before when they missed out on the playoffs, though that was down to a shit start to the season and the points deduction. It didn't affect their league form though, so I'm not convinced by that argument especially as the PL / FA Cup double has been done 5 times in the last 15 seasons.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Thursday, December 8, 2011, 00:16:03 »

Although the club has said the first leg is on Tuesday the 10th Jan the official football league web site still has the fixture down to be played w/c 16th Jan and the 2nd leg to be played w/c 6th Feb ?
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Thursday, December 8, 2011, 00:24:52 »

Might be due to the w/c 16th Jan being when the FA Cup 3rd round replays are played.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Thursday, December 8, 2011, 13:21:46 »

Standard away allocation is about 1,000 at Barnet. Sometimes that increases to 1,500 but I wonder if they might actually be able to draw a decent home crowd for this one and restrict us to the smaller allocation? Either way, I should think there are going to be plenty of Town fans who don't get tickets.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Thursday, December 8, 2011, 14:11:11 »

Was funny the last time we were there, just before and after kick off the stewards were asking Barnett fans to vacate an area so we could have the side bit and the terrace behind the goal.
Swindon Please Win

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Thursday, December 8, 2011, 21:54:24 »

Want Town to win this so badly, after our last abysmal showing at Wembley, I want to go to the new Wembley and actually have a day to remember, don't think under Di Canio he would allow Town to not show up at the big stage.

Yes, Barnet won't be easy, the JPT is their big chance for glory this year as they won't make a promotion push, form is improving aswell, but we should do it we've knocked out League one opposition's and the leaders of League 2.

COYR - seriously exciting times at this club all down to Di Canio.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Thursday, December 8, 2011, 22:32:50 »

If we get to Wembley for the JPT final i reckon it will be much more of a relaxing day without the stress of winning or loosing promotion. Still be really up for it and like someone mentioned we may have a few less fans there than v millwall but it should be the true Town Supporters instead of day trippers.
Keep trying not to get ahead of myself regarding making the final but really think we will be to strong for Barnet over the two legs.
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Friday, December 9, 2011, 05:33:23 »

To be frank, i'd be embarressed if we could not beat Barnet over two legs, especially with the advantage of the second leg at home.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: