Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Matt Ritchie - Bournemouth  (Read 14168 times)
Parkin09

Ignore
« on: Monday, November 28, 2011, 10:35:32 »

Couldn't see a thread (but I fully expect the next post to be the thread) but I have some pretty interesting info about Ritchie and Bournemouth.

Bournemouth have been tapping him up since the start of the season, I don't know where Paolo's getting £2million from as Wray was wanting £500,000 but Bournemouth would only stump up £400,000, Ritchie does want to go as Bournemouth have sold the club to him and the Russian guy being involved with his deep pockets has pushed it along even more, if we're not in the automatics by the end of Janaury he's pretty likely to go. Don't want to be 'that guy' but choose to believe it or not it's up to you, but I don't really have any reason to make it up.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, November 28, 2011, 10:40:59 »

Sauce please?
Parkin09

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, November 28, 2011, 10:47:44 »

Don't wanna get people in trouble, Like I said you can choose to believe it or not but I really have no reason to make it up.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, November 28, 2011, 10:53:07 »

Ok i'll choose not to. Thanks

Do you write the football rumours website (or whatever its called)?
Parkin09

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, November 28, 2011, 10:57:48 »

I have nothing to do with that site, it's absolute garbage! fine, choose not to believe but I know people (in real life and everything) off this site, who know I have no reason to make it up and why would I? I don't want Matt to leave he's our best player!
Miles Mayhem

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, November 28, 2011, 11:29:55 »

I have nothing to do with that site, it's absolute garbage! fine, choose not to believe but I know people (in real life and everything) off this site, who know I have no reason to make it up and why would I? I don't want Matt to leave he's our best player!

i believe you, which is a shame. However with us still being unbeaten we could deffo be in third place by christmas. £500k seems a little low, i would be looking for more like £750 as there are bound to be add ons from pompy
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, November 28, 2011, 11:31:39 »

I'm beginning to dread the window opening. I hope I've got rose tinted glasses on and that some of our players aren't as good as I think.

Its been said before, I reckon Caddis, Ferry and Ritchie will attract some interest.
Parkin09

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, November 28, 2011, 11:35:24 »

I don't think there was anything in the Ferry/Bournemouth rumours at the start of the season, but I would expect there to be people sniffing around him as well.

The Daily Echo in Bournemouth is hilarious, they have a real problem with Lee Bradbury there are about 10 negative stories to every 1 positive story and they had a media blackout a couple months back as the Echo journalists were saying things they shouldn't have been, we have it quite lucky in that Gary Rose is quite friendly with the club.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, November 28, 2011, 11:40:03 »

Its been said before, I reckon Caddis, Ferry and Ritchie will attract some interest.

Any team in any league that is doing well is bound to attract interest in their players. Every player has their price at the end of the day.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Monday, November 28, 2011, 11:42:11 »

If you're a team near the top of your league (whichever division) there will always be scouts looking at your players. We know we have some half decent players here, the good thing now is at least we won't be letting them go as cheaply as perhaps we used to.

Hopefully as Paolo said about Richie and Bournemouth we'll just tell interested parties to "go away".
Parkin09

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Monday, November 28, 2011, 11:52:04 »

I was disappointed that we'd take £500k to be honest, I'd want £750,000 or at least £500k maybe even going up to £750k or £1m with Add-Ons and a decent Sell-On, though I can't think of a situation we've had where a sell-on has ever done us any good.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Monday, November 28, 2011, 12:01:47 »

At least if it does happen in jan we'd have the money and hopefully the time to get a decent replacement.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Monday, November 28, 2011, 12:05:01 »

I was disappointed that we'd take £500k to be honest, I'd want £750,000 or at least £500k maybe even going up to £750k or £1m with Add-Ons and a decent Sell-On, though I can't think of a situation we've had where a sell-on has ever done us any good.

Expect to be dissappointed.  To get more anywhere near £750k for a league 2 player they have to be tearing the arse of the opposition every single game and he hasn't been in the last few weeks.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Monday, November 28, 2011, 12:12:04 »

I can totally believe that Ritchie wants to go to Bournemouth, but it's a bit short sighted to say the least.

Bournemouth are a smaller club and more likely to be facing a relegation battle than anything else this season. We should be in the playoffs at minimum and hopefully an automatic promotion, maybe with another visit to Wembley via the tin pot cup or the playoffs.

So why he'd think Bournemouth is a good move is beyond me - we'll most likely be in the same division as them next season and in a far better position to challenge for promotion again.
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Monday, November 28, 2011, 12:17:07 »

Hopefully Bradbury will get the boot before the window if the new owner gets his feet under the table and wants a new man in place.

Very short sighted by Ritchie if he does go. I wouldn't have a problem with him going to a solid Championship club, or a Huddersfield or a Sheff Utd. But Bournemouth - he'd be selling himsefl very short indeed. Not a good career move. If I was him (i.e., not a Town fan) I'd be getting a promotion under my belt and looking at the wider array of options in the summer.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: