Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Man Utd v Man City  (Read 10826 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #60 on: Monday, October 24, 2011, 17:46:49 »

A joke will always offend someone. People will say what Huntley did should not be made into a joke, but should we make light of what happened to Princess Di or Michael Jackson etc. etc.?

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Monday, October 24, 2011, 17:49:50 »

DMR has always had a bit of the Frankie Boyle about him.

I think its more about age than having kids.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Monday, October 24, 2011, 18:00:38 »

Wrong.  There was nothing there in your original post that anyone without a mental illness would find funny.

Tell you what.  Post that comment again - only this time, instead of hiding behind an internet alias, add your name and address at the bottom.

Or better still, take a few moments to consider how you would feel if 10 years down the line people were making 'jokes' about your primary school aged daughter who was murdered and then set on fire by a psychopath.

This isn't about being po-faced or politically correct or not knowing how to get a joke...it's about knowing where to draw the fucking line.  I don't care what Fred says about how the TEF would have tolerated this in the past.  Good fucking riddance to that.  I'm disgusted.

Got to agree to be honest.

I like to laugh at jokes....at the right time and place and with woman and who knows youngsters lets be a bit carefull eh?
Is it me or was there a place for stuff on the forum for stuff like that.
As i said we all like a laugh and me especially but come on chaps .....even you youngsters there is no place for that on a thread like this....and i am sure that is why the mods made a place on the forum for it....not safe for work?
Best leave those kind of comments on there in my humble opinion.
DMR

« Reply #63 on: Monday, October 24, 2011, 18:15:58 »

Wrong.  There was nothing there in your original post that anyone without a mental illness would find funny.
The last time people wearing a Man Utd shirt got fucked that badly, Ian Huntley ended up getting life
Or better still, take a few moments to consider how you would feel if 10 years down the line people were making 'jokes' about your primary school aged daughter who was murdered and then set on fire by a psychopath.

This isn't about being po-faced or politically correct or not knowing how to get a joke...it's about knowing where to draw the fucking line.  I don't care what Fred says about how the TEF would have tolerated this in the past.  Good fucking riddance to that.  I'm disgusted.

This has made my day. You're not a rape victim are you?
Coca Fola

« Reply #64 on: Monday, October 24, 2011, 18:34:28 »

This has made my day. You're not a rape victim are you?
No but you're certainly a cunt.
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Monday, October 24, 2011, 18:40:16 »

I don't mean this to sound patronising but in DMR's defence he's a single lad, with no kids and everything's material for a laugh. I truly believe that when you have kids, you're outlook on this kind of thing changes drastically. Hence the difference in reactions.

agree with this.

TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Monday, October 24, 2011, 18:42:42 »

3 Goals also in "Fergie Time" at least most of them missed it on the coaches back down South at 3-0.

Not forgetting Chelsea diving and falling all over the place. John Terry is a Cunt.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Monday, October 24, 2011, 18:55:33 »

My flatmate has fletch on skype at the moment whilst playing Fifa.

Anyone want me to pass on some messages?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Monday, October 24, 2011, 19:00:31 »

Good goal yesterday
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Tuesday, October 25, 2011, 08:07:03 »

Pfft Jesus wept this forum has gone to the dogs.  For fuck's sake careful when turning on the television on a Saturday night, you might catch a bit of Frankie Boyle or Jimmy Carr.  I didn't even think the original joke was particularly offensive - I can go a few notches lower yet.

Offence is taken, not caused.
fuzzy

A Bastard apparently

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Tuesday, October 25, 2011, 08:36:13 »

Pfft Jesus wept this forum has gone to the dogs.  For fuck's sake careful when turning on the television on a Saturday night, you might catch a bit of Frankie Boyle or Jimmy Carr.  I didn't even think the original joke was particularly offensive - I can go a few notches lower yet.

Offence is taken, not caused.

Yes, offence is taken but, some comedians make a living intentionaly giving folk the opportunity to take offence.

Frankie Boyle would be an average, sometimes slightly amusing bloke on the telly if he stopped trying to offend.
bullethead

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Tuesday, October 25, 2011, 10:01:13 »

Got to agree to be honest.

I like to laugh at jokes....at the right time and place and with woman and who knows youngsters lets be a bit carefull eh?
Is it me or was there a place for stuff on the forum for stuff like that.
As i said we all like a laugh and me especially but come on chaps .....even you youngsters there is no place for that on a thread like this....and i am sure that is why the mods made a place on the forum for it....not safe for work?
Best leave those kind of comments on there in my humble opinion.

Agree with Ardiles and Leefer, some things just don't need to be said, struggling to understand how anyone can find them "jokes" remotely funny or clever? Perhaps if I was still in my early 20's and didn't have kids I might think differently but I doubt it. Ah well, each to their own I suppose, I'll tut, shake my head and move on!
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Tuesday, October 25, 2011, 10:11:33 »

www.sickipedia.org ... Warning : may cause coronary.
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Tuesday, October 25, 2011, 10:12:06 »

The first joke wasn't funny, the second was. No subject should be out of bounds.
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Tuesday, October 25, 2011, 10:12:31 »

My iPhone won't let me text it, there must be some kind of built-in taste filter.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: