Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: cambridge fans on terrace.  (Read 1772 times)
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« on: Monday, December 27, 2004, 02:02:05 »

the bastards. granted they sang a few swindon songs but when they gave it the "westcountry wank wank wank" and were greeted by "fuck off cambridge" i thought it might end up in a festive frolic. but no,i couldnt stand the grinning wankers

although theres absolutely no problem technically with other teams fans showing up and supporting the town, i always get a weird sense of hatred towards them,more so then towards the oppo fans. strange

officially blacker than the night.
Anonymous

« Reply #1 on: Monday, December 27, 2004, 19:17:50 »

Agree silly litte inbreds. I like it when they tried to get "we hate boro and we hate boro" started off then some dude screams "we hate oxford and we hate oxford" he shut his silly inbred mouth. Apparently there were Cobblers in the pox end at Rushden and Rushden also sang your not as good as Swindon when our score popped up on the big screen Cheesy
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, December 28, 2004, 23:18:54 »

didn't know any of that, what were they doing.. weirdos. not loyals then.  Wink
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, December 30, 2004, 17:59:06 »

Quote from: "Reeves4manager"
Agree silly litte inbreds. I like it when they tried to get "we hate boro and we hate boro" started off then some dude screams "we hate oxford and we hate oxford" he shut his silly inbred mouth. Apparently there were Cobblers in the pox end at Rushden and Rushden also sang your not as good as Swindon when our score popped up on the big screen Cheesy
I'm lovin' it!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: