Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: SAS To AFC Wimbledon  (Read 1202 times)
sal66

Ignore
« on: Sunday, October 9, 2011, 16:37:22 »

We are now taking bookings for the game at AFC Wimbledon

Date: 19/11/2011

£13 Adults
£11 Junior

£1 Discount for Supporters Club Members on production of membership card

Departs County Ground at 10.15am

All seats must be paid for at time of booking
Please note that credit/debit card payment will be taken at time of booking
Proof of age may be required when booking Junior seats
LittleRed

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, October 10, 2011, 14:58:38 »

Not that I can make this one, due to my wife being due within the the next 7 days but how would I go about booking a seat on the coaches for away game. New to supporting the town but proper got the bug. Only missed one home game and listened to all the away games on the radio. Just waiting for the next home again is just too long. Do I book it through the box office? Should have got a season ticket but never realised I would love it this much. Although the town could be doing better!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, October 10, 2011, 15:38:30 »

Not that I can make this one, due to my wife being due within the the next 7 days but how would I go about booking a seat on the coaches for away game. New to supporting the town but proper got the bug. Only missed one home game and listened to all the away games on the radio. Just waiting for the next home again is just too long. Do I book it through the box office? Should have got a season ticket but never realised I would love it this much. Although the town could be doing better!

Aaaah the optimism and enthusiasm  of a new supporter. Welcome, you'll be gorund down like the rest of us in 10 years or so Smiley

I'm sure Sal will give the correct details, but in her absence

http://www.swindontownsupportersclub.com/40.html

Season 2011/12

Normal hours are :-

Office

Up to 30 minutes prior to kick off at home matches and

A )   Tuesday and Thursdays  7 - 8.30 pm

B )   Before all home fixtures until 30 minutes before kick off.

C ) At any other time please call the office on 01793 536757 and leave a message on the answer phone and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

SAS is part of the supporters club rather than the the main club, but you don't need to be a supporters club member to book.

For reference the office is a sort of red metal port-a-cabin on the left hand side as you enter from County Road by the County Ground Hotel.

What I am not sure of is whether you need to get match tickets separately off the club. I always have.
LittleRed

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, October 10, 2011, 18:30:50 »

Thanks for the welcome and I suspect your right i will be ground down, does not look like swindon do things the easy way. Thanks for the info.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: