Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Train back from Burton  (Read 2462 times)
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« on: Sunday, September 18, 2011, 14:09:07 »

Hi all,

I was on the train back from Burton yesterday, many in good spirits despite the defeat when we were suddenly held up at Gloucester for 45/50 minutes...many of us hit the platform to ask what was going on and we had been surrounded by 4/5 security guards who said they were waiting for the police to turn up...bare in mind the train should have been back in Swindon for 8pm and the rumours going around were rape and assault by an STFC fan, the first turning out to a load of rubbish...but story was an assault of the buffet car woman, which none of us saw...The police turned up 5/6 of them, dogs and all, searched the train and apparently nobody was arrested, a slap on the wrists and we were told to get on with it back to Swindon...so it seemed we were held up at Gloucester for no reason whatsoever made worse by the police taking there time to get to the station (roughly 25-30 mins after we stopped) search the train and 'have a word'

Just wondering if anyone knew what's happened since that was on the train or could shed some light on the story?

We eventually rolled up in Swindon at 8.50 safe and sound...only downer was that I missed the beginning of my cricket team awards (aka beer time)

Cheers

Maj

#VivaKenBarlow!
cired45

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, September 18, 2011, 16:18:54 »

I was on that train as well, seems like a portion of our fans, "The Swindon Yoof" thought it would be fun to have a go at the buffet manager.  I was having a smoke with the driver whilst waiting for the old bill, he said that the train manager was foreign and was worried that it could all kick off, something or nothing really.  Problem was those twats were at it all afternoon sniff of the barmaids apron and they thought they could take on the world.  Started kicking bottles around on Burton station while we were waiting for the train back making a right arse of themselves.  If I bump into them again I might forget my pensioner status and give em a good slap.
Spencer_White

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, September 18, 2011, 16:44:22 »

Being honest it does happen all the time, and when it does your better off pretending to be a normal passenger because quite often the train manager will just tell the police he wants all the football fans off.
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, September 18, 2011, 19:22:13 »

Cheers cired for clearing it up!...it certainly looked the case Spencer, I think we left a few behind but again I cannot be sure!

Cheers

Maj

#VivaKenBarlow!
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, September 18, 2011, 20:25:08 »

if you haven't emptied the buffet on an away trip...

/
W56196272
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, September 19, 2011, 13:36:07 »

Same after Fulham fa cup match.

Thrown off the train at Reading for the buffet car being trashed....

Cancelled the train and hauled everybody off.

Clems Army!
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, September 19, 2011, 13:50:28 »

The teenage element (not all of them) are fucking cunts of the highest order.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, September 19, 2011, 13:59:11 »

This the same group who lit the flare at Orient ?
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, September 19, 2011, 14:17:06 »

Same after Fulham fa cup match.

Thrown off the train at Reading for the buffet car being trashed....

Cancelled the train and hauled everybody off.

It was the old skool who fucked up the train on this occasion.

Clems Army!
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Monday, September 19, 2011, 14:23:14 »

Sorry, mine was just a random venting that I needed to do. Been bothering me since Saturday.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Coca Fola

« Reply #10 on: Monday, September 19, 2011, 15:28:32 »

There was a cringeworthy moment when one of the yoof was asking if they could get compensation for the train being delayed. Morons the lot of them.
Spencer_White

« Reply #11 on: Monday, September 19, 2011, 17:42:34 »

There was a cringeworthy moment when one of the yoof was asking if they could get compensation for the train being delayed. Morons the lot of them.

Did he have a pointy chin? If so he was a teenager who had been to a computer game exhibition. One of those teenagers you cant have a conversation with, you just get talked at. Motormouth.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: