Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Oxfrord Train Station Evacuated Yesterday (Breaking News!!)  (Read 2002 times)
DanOUFC

« on: Tuesday, July 12, 2005, 09:13:01 »

Oxford train station was evacuated yesterday 'cos of a bomb threat. My 15 minute train journey back to Didcot became an 1 hour and 20 minute bus ride! :x

It's unlikely that terrorists would target Oxford station (I hope!)  but better safe than sorry
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, July 12, 2005, 10:07:17 »

its not 1st April Dan
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, July 12, 2005, 12:01:23 »

swindon had a threat too....
Bedford Red

Smithers Jones

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, July 12, 2005, 18:50:03 »

Luton Station is closed at the moment, on the news tonight. All to do with a car (i think) which may have been connected to the bombings.
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, July 12, 2005, 22:28:57 »

everytime theres a package now its instanty 'bomb! bomb!' terroists have got what they want and thats us living in fear
Onion_Jimbo

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, July 12, 2005, 22:31:27 »

yeah johno we should just ignore them and hope for the best. right?

Rigobert Song La la la
Spencer_White

« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, July 12, 2005, 22:35:08 »

Going back to Didcot? That Swindon Town FC stronghold?
Asher

« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, July 12, 2005, 22:38:37 »

Look at the terrorists names, ok call me racist but I cannot see how anyone can say its not muslims.  Its not like they are called paul smaith or james Jones.

Also how the hell did the government not see that they had gone to alpganistan (spelt wrong) for two months then come back and blow us up.

The news man said he felt sorry for the family I dont fucking lock them up see how they feel, they just blew upo innocent people.

Sorry thats my rant over not sure why on this thread but i am still seething
Spencer_White

« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, July 12, 2005, 22:45:04 »

They will get done mate.

To mess with us is the worst decision they will ever make.

Doors are already going in. Its taken them 4 years (since 9/11) to have a go. Now they are going to get fucked. 'we shall not be moved' thats the song that went through my head when I heard about it.

That fella Tom (my mate, 4 weeks ago?) was only 300 metres from the bus blast. All Ok though.
Spencer_White

« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, July 12, 2005, 22:47:24 »

also cant believe Y****y finnished my scrumpy. The cider connoiseuurs choice and no mistake. mmmmmmmmmmm
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, July 12, 2005, 23:00:08 »

Quote from: "Asher"
Look at the terrorists names, ok call me racist but I cannot see how anyone can say its not muslims.  Its not like they are called paul smaith or james Jones.

Also how the hell did the government not see that they had gone to alpganistan (spelt wrong) for two months then come back and blow us up.

The news man said he felt sorry for the family I dont fucking lock them up see how they feel, they just blew upo innocent people.

Sorry thats my rant over not sure why on this thread but i am still seething

No one says it isnt Muslims.It clearly is,this doesnt mean all Muslims are terrorists though.

/
W56196272
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, July 12, 2005, 23:01:17 »

The same as not all english men are fat,beer swilling skinheads.

I am though Soapy Tit Wank

/
W56196272
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, July 13, 2005, 00:04:46 »

Quote from: "Onion_Jimbo"
yeah johno we should just ignore them and hope for the best. right?

There is a happy medium though - the transit train at Gatwick airport suffered the same fate due to an abandoned bag, whereas before it wouldn't have been affected.  Made me 15 minutes late for work too!

Surely there needs to be a death penalty introduced for such a crime, that is if they survive their own attack.  The problem of fighting against such people is they don't seem afraid of dying, indeed some seem to welcome it.  :?
Asher

« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, July 13, 2005, 08:11:47 »

At least you got to work walrus! The dead didnt.  I am not condoning all muslims but for them to say its not them is stupid.
DanOUFC

« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, July 13, 2005, 08:39:47 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"
Going back to Didcot? That Swindon Town FC stronghold?

During my lifetime (19 years) Didcot seems to favour (fucking part-time supporters) the best team out of Oxford, Swindon and Reading. Currently that is Reading.

Very rarely saw a Reading shirt in Didcot till a couple of years ago. Now they dominate (excluding Premiership clubs) :evil:
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: