Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 22   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town Vs Southend - Official Match day Thread  (Read 33010 times)
coshh man

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Saturday, September 10, 2011, 15:57:54 »

Well played Swindon Yes
stfcinbmth

« Reply #136 on: Saturday, September 10, 2011, 15:58:31 »

Happy with that Pint
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Saturday, September 10, 2011, 15:58:45 »

Change my regular 2 nil victory prediction in the league and we go and get one.  Typical.  Well happy though.  Chippenham winning 3 nil as well.  All is well.

Never knowingly overstated.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Saturday, September 10, 2011, 16:09:43 »

Blimey, 6-0 Crawley

Evidently too busy focussing on their cup final vs us next Tuesday.

Whoops.  Steve Evans - nil points.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Saturday, September 10, 2011, 16:12:56 »

Good game good game.

McCormack dealt with everything in his new role, great team performance all round.

Played some really nice stuff and hopefully this is the start of the wheels setting in motion.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Saturday, September 10, 2011, 16:18:00 »

Been at work, just got back before the final whistle. From what I gather, we played fairly professionally and thankfully things are looking much brighter. Glad we were able to cope with all the defensive players being out injured, and obviously delighted to see the Crawley result. Let's hope they don't bounce back too strongly on Tuesday!
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Saturday, September 10, 2011, 16:19:49 »

Good.game

matt_jada

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Saturday, September 10, 2011, 16:42:43 »

Just got back, overall good performance.

Still looking dodgy in defence but that's to be expected considering the players out, and of course Risser going off, they did miss a few chances where we rode our luck a little. Mcormack deserved MOM in my opinion, did very well coming on for risser.

Lanzano had a good game, and made a fantastic save in the 1st half, does look a little dodgy sometimes but better than Smith for sure.

Kerrooosh was good again, always working hard but does fall down as soon as he gets the chance.

I thought Sarthend were lucky defensively with some last ditch interceptions othewise it could of been alot more.

Vita worked hard just like last weekend, Ritchie is full of confidence and is clearly enjoying his footy atm.

Fantastic strike from Smithy who had a solid game with some nice passing alongside ferry.

Ferry played well but looked knackered just b4 he came off.

overall a good performance, with some very good on the floor attacking football, but obviously you do have to worry with our lack on players at the back.

Essexred

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Saturday, September 10, 2011, 16:44:03 »

Well played Town! Bragging rights for me- nice to be able to wipe the smiles off smug Southend fans faces. Now let's fuck Crawley over for a perfect week.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: Saturday, September 10, 2011, 16:44:26 »

Thought it was game over when we had to put McCormack at CB. However, he was probably MOTM. Outstanding.

It was a comfortable performance. Still a little suspect at the back though. Not the greatest performance in the world, Southend made us look good and had all but given up in the last 10 minutes.

Devera was much improved which was pleasing, still think he has more to give though.

Didn't understand Smith getting MOTM. Thought he went missing for large parts and when he was in the game he was throwing himself into (and missing) tackles.

Very impressed with Kerrouche yet again. The guy just does not stop running. Seems to be linking up well with Connell too.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: Saturday, September 10, 2011, 16:46:41 »

Anyone else still got the radio on?

is Flint done then? Paolo doesnt seem happy with him right now.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #146 on: Saturday, September 10, 2011, 16:47:17 »

The Town End was fucking brilliant fun today. Great little remix on the We Are Paolo's Red and White Army chant.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: Saturday, September 10, 2011, 16:48:07 »

Great game, a really professional performance.

Whilst it was a shame Risser was injured, Deverra and McCormack were outstanding at the back. What a strike from Smith after good work from Connell and Di Vita to get the ball. Keroooooosh worked hard and deserved his goal. Ferry was excellent. Once the second went in we killed the game and took a couple off ready for Tuesday.

The ref was soft and let a lot go in out favour Smiley

This was the first game where we looked much fitter and sharper than the opposition. When Blair Sturrock plays 90 minutes I guess it means they had injuries too.
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: Saturday, September 10, 2011, 16:48:20 »

It's not Flint's fault. I can't understand much else Wink
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: Saturday, September 10, 2011, 16:48:44 »

What the fuck is Di Canio on about?  Huh?
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 22   Go Up
Print
Jump to: