Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 1929.  (Read 5930 times)
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Friday, August 12, 2011, 20:07:11 »

No, we beat them a couple of times in the league during Hoddles time. Once when Ardiles was there manager, Would have thought you'd have remembered that one!

Great footage.

Jesus H Christ Ardiles you got memory issues? How can you forget the Hoddle v Keegan match? The match featured on the C4 documentary?  That day summed up our class that year.  I remember not fearing anyone at home that year.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Monday, August 15, 2011, 16:28:35 »

Jesus H Christ Ardiles you got memory issues? How can you forget the Hoddle v Keegan match? The match featured on the C4 documentary?  That day summed up our class that year.  I remember not fearing anyone at home that year.

I remember leaving Vicarage Road after the Chalkie hattrick singing 'Bring on the Geordies'.  Felt great walking around the vegetable patch that year.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Monday, August 15, 2011, 16:30:28 »

I remember leaving Vicarage Road after the Chalkie hattrick singing 'Bring on the Geordies'.  Felt great walking around the vegetable patch that year.

Did you find any decent carrots?   
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Monday, August 15, 2011, 16:32:25 »

Did you find any decent carrots?   

Smiley Too busy singing to look for carrots.

What I also liked about that beating the smug, patronising twat Keegan.  'Even on their own pitch, they were the underdogs.'  Fuck off you stupid haired cunt.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: