Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 35   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Tottenham  (Read 41969 times)
Freddies Ferret

« on: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 10:01:31 »

Justice is a shag rug, a 52 inch tv and a pair of bifocals! What the hell has aldi ever done to you tottenham!
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 10:08:56 »

Fire in tottenham

Police suspect arsene

Things get better but they never get good
woolster

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 10:10:19 »

Justice is a shag rug, a 52 inch tv and a pair of bifocals! What the hell has aldi ever done to you tottenham!
exactly, my mate lives there its an awfull place
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 10:16:06 »

A real shite hole.
I deliver to a printers there and hate the place.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 10:35:31 »

from failed Ghanian keeper Richard Kingson's twitter:

Went looting in Spurs last night, broke into the White Hart Lane cabinet, so left with a pile of dust and a Gareth Bale DVD.

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 11:45:01 »

I lived in Tottenham for a few months in the early 90's, right next to Broadwater Farm. I can confirm it is indeed a shit hole.

Apart from the oasis that is Bruce Castle Park with the Antwerp Arms pub right next to it, not far from White Hart Lane. That was rather nice. Always used to be anyway. Don't know what it's like now.
jb

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 12:04:56 »

Absolute carnage, alot worse than what I expected.
Barry Scott

« Reply #7 on: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 12:19:37 »

I'm scratching my head over this thread. Could someone enlighten me?
woolster

« Reply #8 on: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 12:21:49 »

I'm scratching my head over this thread. Could someone enlighten me?
rioting on a large scale last night, keep up Grin
Barry Scott

« Reply #9 on: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 12:29:47 »

rioting on a large scale last night, keep up Grin

Ah right, I see. (Or not as the case may have been.) Smiley
jb

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 12:31:34 »

Some bloke was shot last week. People wanted answers to why it happened. Didn't get any answers. Decided to smash the place up.
Spencer_White

« Reply #11 on: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 12:57:11 »

Ive got a few mates who live near Wood Green, and sometimes people who grow up in that area will say 'its not as bad as you think' and all this. But they dont, in fact one of them said today on facebook it would be an improvement to humanity if they nuked the place, which just about sums it up.

Ive walked round Broadwater farm a few times whilst staying with them (not through it, a complete no go), and I would say its the most intimidating areas Ive ever walked in. In fact they even told me not to look anyone in the eye and keep walking if anyone shouted at us.

There is no excuse for parts of London to be like this, we are one of the richest countries in the world, and the south east is by far our most affluent area (sucking the life out of other regions). It is a national disgrace.
« Last Edit: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 12:59:13 by Spencer_White » Logged

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 17:39:25 »

Like with most riots,looks like a worthy protest was hijacked by morons intent on causing trouble.
Muffin Man

« Reply #13 on: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 17:58:15 »

Some bloke was shot last week. People wanted answers to why it happened. Didn't get any answers. Decided to smash the place up.

Not exactly true though is it.

Some bloke was shot last week. People wanted answers to why it happened. They didn't get any answers but many twats who had nothing to do with the protest just wanted to take advantage of the situation and try and get lucky with looting and using it as an excuse to have a go at the Police and to smash the place up.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #14 on: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 18:12:35 »

Not exactly true though is it.

Some bloke was shot last week. People wanted answers to why it happened. They didn't get any answers but many twats who had nothing to do with the protest just wanted to take advantage of the situation and try and get lucky with looting and using it as an excuse to have a go at the Police and to smash the place up.
Not exactly true either though is it.

To say they havn't got any answers is a bit wrong.There is a investigation ongoing but they can't be assed to wait.The rest i agree with you on.

More trouble tonight no doubt.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 35   Go Up
Print
Jump to: