Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 22   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Oxford allocated the 23rd place....  (Read 32239 times)
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #225 on: Tuesday, August 9, 2011, 11:38:57 »

i think he's got a point.  you going to call the crewe fan who registered last week immature?  how about the recent addition of a cheltenham fan?

fans of clubs often join other forums - i once joined a WBA forum to offer my opinion of their signing of simon cox - oh how immature i was...

Not what i meant at all as i don't really think Eric signed up to see our views on how we think Aden Flint's career will develop following his move from the lower leagues for example.

The Crewe fan was more than welcome due to his comments and non-argumentative nature. In fact if you read the posts i was merely reversing Eric's "maturity" comment back onto him in defence of fellow town fan. I was not directly calling him immature. Oh fuck it now i'm confused, suffice to say i won't bother next time.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #226 on: Tuesday, August 9, 2011, 12:24:55 »

Can't understand why you would sign up to a forum for your main rival and not do a bit of fishing. Boring otherwise.
Alessandro
Scummer

Ignore
« Reply #227 on: Tuesday, August 9, 2011, 12:26:18 »

Give Eric a break...it gets lonely when the mother you've lived with all your life is in a nursing home.

Gees and you lot criticise yellowsforum. Grow up.
MichaelLandon

« Reply #228 on: Tuesday, August 9, 2011, 12:45:39 »

Give Eric a break...it gets lonely when the mother you've lived with all your life is in a nursing home.

HAHA YEAAAA LETS POKE FUN AT THE ILL YYYYYYEEEEEEEA.

You dumn cunt
Dave

« Reply #229 on: Tuesday, August 9, 2011, 12:56:48 »

HAHA YEAAAA LETS POKE FUN AT THE ILL YYYYYYEEEEEEEA.

You dumn cunt

Whether Reg Smeeton shows any remorse for his comments will be a measure of just how much of a man he is.

jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #230 on: Tuesday, August 9, 2011, 12:59:44 »

Hopefully you've got the dementia gene too and you're going to forget the URL of this forum and fuck off soon.

Measure my manliness you uttering boring cunt.
MichaelLandon

« Reply #231 on: Tuesday, August 9, 2011, 13:12:40 »

Hopefully you've got the dementia gene too and you're going to forget the URL of this forum and fuck off soon.

Yes I have less than 100 comments so in your warmed mind I have less authority than you but can you and reg fuck of to thisis please you complete cock. Im my opinion no joke is of limits, religion, murder rape etc. But i would never say it(type it) to a victim. Not because I have double standards just that little moral thing i got. It's a blood pain at time being polite and tactful. Now say what you like about me as your opinion is next to nothing. I assume your forehead keeps your feet dry when it rains you fucking neanderthal.
MichaelLandon

« Reply #232 on: Tuesday, August 9, 2011, 13:13:11 »

Actually the comment brought me in to the three figures yaaaaaaay
Dave

« Reply #233 on: Tuesday, August 9, 2011, 13:14:22 »

Well you're a disgrace. Did it make you feel important, for a fleeting moment?
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #234 on: Tuesday, August 9, 2011, 13:31:44 »

Yes I have less than 100 comments so in your warmed mind I have less authority than you but can you and reg fuck of to thisis please you complete cock. Im my opinion no joke is of limits, religion, murder rape etc. But i would never say it(type it) to a victim. Not because I have double standards just that little moral thing i got. It's a blood pain at time being polite and tactful. Now say what you like about me as your opinion is next to nothing. I assume your forehead keeps your feet dry when it rains you fucking neanderthal.

Looks like you've got Parkinson's with your typing. Either that or you are fucking retarded.
Dave

« Reply #235 on: Tuesday, August 9, 2011, 13:33:47 »

Looks like you've got Parkinson's with your typing. Either that or you are fucking retarded.

Must be horrible, being you. You have my sympathy.
MichaelLandon

« Reply #236 on: Tuesday, August 9, 2011, 13:34:43 »

No it's just fucking tiring pointing out how many fucking cunts there are here. Honestly what did you achieve with the comments about an elderly ill woman? What's the game plan?
MichaelLandon

« Reply #237 on: Tuesday, August 9, 2011, 13:36:02 »

Must be horrible, being you. You have my sympathy.

I do feel sorry for him. Jay don't take this as arrogance or anything either but I feel pity for you as well because....Well I am just better than you. I know nothing about you but I know enough to erasure me that regardless of who you are, I am your superior
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #238 on: Tuesday, August 9, 2011, 13:39:35 »

P.S. It's 'fewer' than 100 comments, I presume you meant 'warped' mind, 'reg' should begin with a capital R and 'fuck of' should be 'fuck off'.

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #239 on: Tuesday, August 9, 2011, 13:41:00 »

JayOh cracks me the fuck up.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 22   Go Up
Print
Jump to: