Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 22   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Oxford allocated the 23rd place....  (Read 32231 times)
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: Tuesday, August 9, 2011, 10:27:33 »

For someone who commands maturity, that is something of an exaggeration, don't you think?

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Dave

« Reply #211 on: Tuesday, August 9, 2011, 10:27:48 »

Ummm the fact that its a rivals forum maybe and then spending the whole time whinging on. I was sticking up for a fellow town fan but hey. Benzel may well spend half his life on your board, i was assuming this was why you were telling him to learn some maturity. Maybe i was misstaken.

Did you seriously have to edit that post to call me a mug Dave?

You were mistaken. I've no interest in falling out with you. Subject closed, as far as I'm concerned.
Dave

« Reply #212 on: Tuesday, August 9, 2011, 10:29:00 »

For someone who commands maturity, that is something of an exaggeration, don't you think?

Alright. 20% of your life then. That was down to poor estimating skills, not immaturity.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: Tuesday, August 9, 2011, 10:29:08 »

Cheesy  Honestly, get a grip on yourself! Benzel spends half his life on "Yellows". I'm sure he'll appreciate you thinking he's immature! It's actually lazy and, dare I say, childish logic from yourself.

You realise you've spent 40+ hours of your life on here?
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: Tuesday, August 9, 2011, 10:30:34 »

Alright. 20% of your life then. That was down to poor estimating skills, not immaturity.
I've spent 5 years on there?

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Dave

« Reply #215 on: Tuesday, August 9, 2011, 10:33:57 »

I've spent 5 years on there?

I should have made it clear - 20% of your life since joining Yellows. (Actually 21.4% according to forum stats).
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: Tuesday, August 9, 2011, 10:34:55 »

Give Eric a break...it gets lonely when the mother you've lived with all your life is in a nursing home.
Dave

« Reply #217 on: Tuesday, August 9, 2011, 10:35:25 »

Hmmm .... that works if each post takes me 12 minutes (or so) on average. Doubt it somehow.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: Tuesday, August 9, 2011, 10:36:13 »

Hmmm .... that works if each post takes me 12 minutes (or so) on average. Doubt it somehow.

http://thetownend.com/index.php?action=profile;u=6677;sa=statPanel
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: Tuesday, August 9, 2011, 10:36:22 »

I edited it to add the question.

In all honesty, I see nothing wrong with going onto a Rivals forum as long as you don't then spout off the childish retorts which class as 'banter' these days. Eric seems to have a bit of wit about him, which is a pleasant change of pace from many threads on this forum (IMO).

At the end of the day it's a bunch of blokes talking via keyboards. Nobody wins.

Things get better but they never get good
Dave

« Reply #220 on: Tuesday, August 9, 2011, 10:36:34 »

Give Eric a break...it gets lonely when the mother you've lived with all your life is in a nursing home.

You proud of that comment Reg? Do you think dementia is funny? Have you any experience of it?
Dave

« Reply #221 on: Tuesday, August 9, 2011, 10:38:52 »

Fair enough. That's conceivable if it includes reading time. Time well spent, generally. I work at home on my PC. Bit of recreation now and then.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: Tuesday, August 9, 2011, 10:44:00 »

I edited it to add the question.

In all honesty, I see nothing wrong with going onto a Rivals forum as long as you don't then spout off the childish retorts which class as 'banter' these days. Eric seems to have a bit of wit about him, which is a pleasant change of pace from many threads on this forum (IMO).

At the end of the day it's a bunch of blokes talking via keyboards. Nobody wins.

Oh so you were just gonna call me a mug then. Sweet.

Agree with the last comment but have to beg to differ on your viewpoint of Eric's wit - Sorry Eric!
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: Tuesday, August 9, 2011, 10:49:52 »

You proud of that comment Reg? Do you think dementia is funny? Have you any experience of it?

He can't remember

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: Tuesday, August 9, 2011, 11:28:15 »

Oh so you were just gonna call me a mug then. Sweet.

Agree with the last comment but have to beg to differ on your viewpoint of Eric's wit - Sorry Eric!

i think he's got a point.  you going to call the crewe fan who registered last week immature?  how about the recent addition of a cheltenham fan?

fans of clubs often join other forums - i once joined a WBA forum to offer my opinion of their signing of simon cox - oh how immature i was...
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 22   Go Up
Print
Jump to: