Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 22   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Oxford allocated the 23rd place....  (Read 32229 times)
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: Monday, August 8, 2011, 16:09:52 »

B3nny (and others who read or post on Yellows Forum) - aren't you just a little embarrassed by the antics of "bigkev"?

His MO is to post "forever in our shadow" at every opportunity, and he's just started a thread entitled "League Two Champions Elect" with a picture of your squad.

What we need from Swindon fans is intelligent debate, witty banter, or simply anything vaguely interesting. bigkev is dull and childish. What do you reckon?

I think he fits in quite well on that forum tbh. It really is the pox equivalent of thisis.

It's All Good..............
Alessandro
Scummer

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: Monday, August 8, 2011, 16:19:22 »

B3nny (and others who read or post on Yellows Forum) - aren't you just a little embarrassed by the antics of "bigkev"?

His MO is to post "forever in our shadow" at every opportunity, and he's just started a thread entitled "League Two Champions Elect" with a picture of your squad.

What we need from Swindon fans is intelligent debate, witty banter, or simply anything vaguely interesting. bigkev is dull and childish. What do you reckon?

(His latest gem is "Who's Chris Wilder?")

He's just a bit of a dull wind up merchant and not Swindons sharpest. Benzel and Paolosmeatballs are reasoable posters.

However I much prefer BigKev to that scrote singing about Martin Aldridge's death.

Not sure that there is a big difference between this forum and yellowsforum. The yellows one is just a bit busier so there are bound to be a few more tools, but you're probably mostly reading threads where matters are enflamed by the derby affair. Plenty of reasoable and intersting threads elsewhere.
Dave

« Reply #152 on: Monday, August 8, 2011, 16:32:57 »

I think he fits in quite well on that forum tbh. It really is the pox equivalent of thisis.

Because we only really have one forum ("RageOnline" is thoughtful but traffic far too slow) there is bound to be a cross-section of views.

My question was whether you were even slightly embarrassed by bigkev? The more people respond to him, the more his tiny little brain seems to enjoy it.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: Monday, August 8, 2011, 16:42:02 »

I'm more embarrassed for your members that constantly reply.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Dave

« Reply #154 on: Monday, August 8, 2011, 16:43:39 »

Skirting the question Benzel. I agree he should be left unanswered, but he isn't. Do you find him embarrassing?
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: Monday, August 8, 2011, 16:44:39 »

No because he doesn't represent me, or anyone on here.

You and Alessandro can differentiate between me and him, so I'm all good.

Alessandro
Scummer

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: Monday, August 8, 2011, 16:46:53 »

Really?

Guy acts like pr@t on other teams forum and people tell him. You'd do the same on here and Id expect to get plenty of abuse if i didn't tread a fine line.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: Monday, August 8, 2011, 16:48:07 »

I tend not to even bother clicking on threads started by him.

You could learn a thing or two from me.

Dave

« Reply #158 on: Monday, August 8, 2011, 16:55:57 »

I tend not to even bother clicking on threads started by him.

You could learn a thing or two from me.

Easy, St Benzel! I still read footballforums, even if the bastards have banned me. You commented to STFC Rich (I think it was) that I was trolling on here, which not true. Either your perception is poor, or you're a fibber. Either way, you showed what might be perceived as your true colours. You are a passable poster on Yellows, but I doubt I'll be learning from you.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: Monday, August 8, 2011, 17:05:04 »

I posted on yellows forum a few times as redletter. John Lennon was one of the first to respond, which was good enough reason to discontinue the practice.

It's All Good..............
Dave

« Reply #160 on: Monday, August 8, 2011, 17:20:33 »

I posted on yellows forum a few times as redletter. John Lennon was one of the first to respond, which was good enough reason to discontinue the practice.

No comment. I was on that thread too. I COULD be seen as taking your side.  Cheesy
« Last Edit: Monday, August 8, 2011, 17:22:08 by Eric » Logged
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: Monday, August 8, 2011, 18:05:54 »

(His latest gem is "Who's Chris Wilder?")

The guy from Blazing Saddles, right?
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: Monday, August 8, 2011, 18:09:04 »

I thought he was the guy that organised parties at American colleges?

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: Monday, August 8, 2011, 18:10:49 »

Duh, he was a fictional character played by an actor...  Roll Eyes
Dave

« Reply #164 on: Monday, August 8, 2011, 18:49:12 »

You're idiots. Both of you. He was a 1950s crooner from New Jersey. "bigkev" wouldn't know that cos he's fick, but I'm disappointed in you two.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 22   Go Up
Print
Jump to: