Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 22   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Oxford allocated the 23rd place....  (Read 32245 times)
Spencer_White

« Reply #75 on: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 15:09:03 »

Ronnie - Like I said, I try to adopt a reasonable stance on this forum. I don't live in Oxford (never have) but you'd have to be a muppet to try to deny that most of south Oxford (Blackbird Leys, Rosehill, Littlemore, much of Cowley) is "challenged" socially and a lot different to the city centre and north Oxford scenery from "Morse" and "Lewis".

You're one of the farm hand bumpkin fans then?
woolster

« Reply #76 on: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 15:13:20 »

Look at this post from this complete chimp on the Pox forum. Must be someone on a wind up. Are the the Pox actually that thick to think we are going to let them come down and take the pubs we drink in week in week out? Pretty sure all Wetherspoons will be closed anyway. 'Swindonyellow' is a bit of a suspect name as well.

jesus, is this the first time they are allowed out for a drink, seem to think there going to come down here and do what the fuck they like Zzz
Dave

« Reply #77 on: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 15:22:34 »

Fuck me this is tedious, i'm with Spence...after looking forward to these fixtures for a long time i'll be glad to get them over with and have another ten years in a higher league.

Bless! Too much for you to think about?
Spencer_White

« Reply #78 on: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 15:23:46 »

Cant resist posting this page as well. Quite a few of them saying that the game was like another pre season game with no atmosphere (to be fair it was at the Don Valley), but a bit of a contrast to Paolo Di Canio saying some of our players struggled to adjust to the noise of the crowd in the first half at the County Ground.

http://yellowsforum.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=3753&page=7
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 15:24:19 »

Well that doesn't really make sense, but well done for responding like you do to every other post.
Dave

« Reply #80 on: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 15:25:34 »

You're one of the farm hand bumpkin fans then?

Another of your logical thought flows Spence? Supports Oxford, isn't from the city, must be from rural Oxfordshire?

Wrong, by the way.
Dave

« Reply #81 on: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 15:27:55 »

Well that doesn't really make sense, but well done for responding like you do to every other post.

Thanks. I started the thread and it's relevant to my club, so I think I'll continue to respond, if that's all right with you? Only you seem fed up with other people talking about Oxford-related stuff. Perhaps it's too low brow for you?
Spencer_White

« Reply #82 on: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 15:29:18 »

Thanks. I started the thread and it's relevant to my club, so I think I'll continue to respond, if that's all right with you? Only you seem fed up with other people talking about Oxford-related stuff. Perhaps it's too low brow for you?

Maybe. Its our forum, so you're only here as long as our fans allow it.
Dave

« Reply #83 on: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 15:29:49 »

jesus, is this the first time they are allowed out for a drink, seem to think there going to come down here and do what the fuck they like Zzz

So let's get this straight. Are you indignant about us "coming down here and doing what the fuck we like", or totally disinterested, hence the yawn? You seem confused.
Dave

« Reply #84 on: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 15:31:32 »

Maybe. Its our forum, so you're only here as long as our fans allow it.

Your administrator - who kindly changed my username and gave me an avatar - seems to be tolerant so long as I don't overstep the mark. I think anyone whining to him to have me banned simply because I'm an Ox fan would lack moral fibre, wouldn't you?
Spencer_White

« Reply #85 on: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 15:35:01 »

Your administrator - who kindly changed my username and gave me an avatar - seems to be tolerant so long as I don't overstep the mark. I think anyone whining to him to have me banned simply because I'm an Ox fan would lack moral fibre, wouldn't you?

Is that a logical thought process? I havnt been whining to anyone. I do think you spam the place up, but thats just my opinion.
Dave

« Reply #86 on: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 15:38:14 »

Is that a logical thought process? I havnt been whining to anyone. I do think you spam the place up, but thats just my opinion.

Surely your assertion that I'm only here until your fans get fed up with me suggests that when they DO get fed up with me they will whine to have me banned? (And in my book getting someone banned is always "whiney", by its nature).

I refute the spamming claim. I try to stick to OUFC related threads, am not abusive and give your posters credit for good posts.

I think you, and one or two others, simply can't stand the thought of an Ox fan being on here. And I dare say our forum would be the same, even though one or two STFC posters on there are good value.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 15:48:28 »

I like Eric

Things get better but they never get good
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 15:58:16 »

I like Eric

I think you suspect a kindred spirit....who likes collecting bus numbers.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 16:01:14 »

I like Eric

Do you know he's a ginger?

It's All Good..............
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 22   Go Up
Print
Jump to: