Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Amy Winehouse dies.  (Read 8063 times)
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #60 on: Saturday, July 23, 2011, 21:01:28 »

Lucky for us Gazza fucked off or it could be Jacko all over again. 
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Saturday, July 23, 2011, 21:06:30 »

He might end up on the BBC talking about it.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Saturday, July 23, 2011, 21:10:51 »

Where did Gazza fuck off to exactly?
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #63 on: Saturday, July 23, 2011, 21:20:22 »

I think he lives in a shrine outside Fulham's ground.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Saturday, July 23, 2011, 23:11:51 »

Not a shocker, bar the fact Pete Docherty wasn't found dead on top of her.
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Saturday, July 23, 2011, 23:57:39 »

Not a shocker, bar the fact Pete Docherty wasn't found dead on top of her.

Probably shooting up in memory as we speak

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Sunday, July 24, 2011, 00:30:27 »

If anyone fancies getting high for free she's getting cremated next week

« Reply #67 on: Sunday, July 24, 2011, 01:05:18 »

Course there is......

over here....

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Yes I did pretty much gloss over the apology bit. I'll tell you what though, it felt goooooood telling some one (any one really) to fuck off.  Cool It was kind of a scaled down, internet version of Michael Douglas in 'Falling Down'.

Oh yes. You were very good in Little House on the Prairie Michael. Wink

I believe it was my best work Cheesy. Although there was no direct apology for being a twat there i suppose thats fair enough, if you missed my appology then your reaction was nothing but justified and i would of done the same. As for people talking about glossing over death, i'm not. It is a huge shame that she's died. However i may be crazy but i do believe that the Norwat incident deserves far more news coverage than this does. As does the 11 killed in the Chienes train crash brought on by ligtining. I'm not saying anyone must now forget AW and pay attention to what i'm saying. I just believe that they were far more tragic and deserve mroe memory. If you disagree then simply ignore my comments and remember AW. Sorry for any arguments coursed but i just assumed everyone would share my opinion which i suppose is pretty arrogant of me.

I didn't really get upset when MJ died though so you shouldn't trust me
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Sunday, July 24, 2011, 07:46:52 »

Haha i thought the same, it might push him over the edge
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Sunday, July 24, 2011, 07:56:41 »

That's fine i appreciate that but it's more the people who are on a high horse telling people to get a grip etc

I know this wasn't intentional, but this made me laugh. Sorry.
Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Sunday, July 24, 2011, 10:09:06 »

I was at Glasto when news of Jacko's death started circulating, very closely followed by the jokes. It seemed that only a few the youngest in the crowds were really upset, all the rest were making up the jokes. Should imagine Amy Winehouse would garner a similar reaction.
Although it's more newsworthy thgan the phone hacking scandle, cos someone has actually died, the Chinese train crash & norway is much more newsworthy as the victims were inocent. The two "Stars" caused their own death

From the Dark Side
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Sunday, July 24, 2011, 10:09:52 »

Very tragic.

Her voice was up there with Dusty Springfield as one of the greats.

Shame she was a twat though.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Sunday, July 24, 2011, 10:36:42 »

I was at Glasto when news of Jacko's death started circulating, very closely followed by the jokes. It seemed that only a few the youngest in the crowds were really upset, all the rest were making up the jokes. Should imagine Amy Winehouse would garner a similar reaction.
Although it's more newsworthy thgan the phone hacking scandle, cos someone has actually died, the Chinese train crash & norway is much more newsworthy as the victims were inocent. The two "Stars" caused their own death

I know the comparison you are trying to make Phil,but

Addiction caused her death
No sound of mind human causes there own death,when addiction takes over a person only the strongest will pull through especially when it is drugs.
George Best loved life,he caused his own death?...i would argue addiction caused his death.
Untill you have been addicted it is very easy to say that the person who died CHOSE to die.
Sadly in my view it just shows the bad side of the Western culture in that she was exposed to drugs at a very early age and the people who supplied and made the money are out there today peddling there misery to many.
Untill we crack(no pun intended) down on people selling hard drugs in this country(minimum of ten years for persons selling heroin,etc) i am afraid there will be plenty more sad cases like Amy Winehouse.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Sunday, July 24, 2011, 11:52:59 »

He might end up on the BBC talking about it.

Haha Gazzza was just on Sky Sports News.

**Not talking about Jackson or Winehouse**
jb

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Sunday, July 24, 2011, 12:56:57 »

I know the comparison you are trying to make Phil,but

Addiction caused her death
No sound of mind human causes there own death,when addiction takes over a person only the strongest will pull through especially when it is drugs.
George Best loved life,he caused his own death?...i would argue addiction caused his death.
Untill you have been addicted it is very easy to say that the person who died CHOSE to die.
Sadly in my view it just shows the bad side of the Western culture in that she was exposed to drugs at a very early age and the people who supplied and made the money are out there today peddling there misery to many.
Untill we crack(no pun intended) down on people selling hard drugs in this country(minimum of ten years for persons selling heroin,etc) i am afraid there will be plenty more sad cases like Amy Winehouse.

Very well said Leefer. Addiction is an illness,  people saying it was her fault are clueless, naive muppets.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: