Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Italy trip key for team bonding - Caddis  (Read 6773 times)
Spencer_White

« Reply #15 on: Sunday, July 3, 2011, 15:39:05 »

I hope poor old Timlin wont see your team on here. Warming the bench again, to a team with 10 players, and a Namibian midfielder from the Norwegian 2nd division! Might be enough to tip him over the edge!
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, July 3, 2011, 15:49:15 »

Well half the team can do some bonding at least!
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, July 3, 2011, 16:16:05 »

I hope poor old Timlin wont see your team on here. Warming the bench again, to a team with 10 players, and a Namibian midfielder from the Norwegian 2nd division! Might be enough to tip him over the edge!

In my defence, I left one of the strikers places vacant because I'm assuming a new one will be brought in soon.

What would your team be ?

Spencer_White

« Reply #18 on: Sunday, July 3, 2011, 17:15:13 »

Only team Id be concerned with would be my scouting team at the moment to get some more first team players.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #19 on: Sunday, July 3, 2011, 17:37:07 »

Very unlike you spence to be so panicky.5 Weeks left yet we will be fine. Like i said i can't help but feel with hardly any of the budget used yet and teams now back in training we will see some movement.

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Sunday, July 3, 2011, 17:41:32 »

Only team Id be concerned with would be my scouting team at the moment to get some more first team players.

What games are they supposed to be scouting at?
Spencer_White

« Reply #21 on: Sunday, July 3, 2011, 17:54:11 »

Very unlike you spence to be so panicky.5 Weeks left yet we will be fine. Like i said i can't help but feel with hardly any of the budget used yet and teams now back in training we will see some movement.

Thats because I think the squad is unbalanced, and weak in exactly the same areas it was last season.

Im worried because the Pox game is the week before the transfer deadline, so we might still have a very unbalanced squad for that game.

We might get full backs signed before the season, but signing strikers over the summer has consistantly been a nightmare for STFC for over the past 4 summers, and weve got only 1 striker with any professional experience. Can honestly see us playing De Vita up front on his own in the first few games, then splashing some money on deadline day. For me that is an inditement of the transfer policy under Fitton, you only get 2 shots at deadline day bids over a 12 month period, and we mostly wasted the first one a week after making a huge profit on Charlie Austin. And no, BangkokRed, Im not interested in having an arguement about it, so dont even fucking bother.
« Last Edit: Sunday, July 3, 2011, 17:55:42 by Spencer_White » Logged
Spencer_White

« Reply #22 on: Sunday, July 3, 2011, 17:55:02 »

What games are they supposed to be scouting at?

Swedish division 6 South.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Sunday, July 3, 2011, 17:56:55 »

Thats because I think the squad is unbalanced, and weak in exactly the same areas it was last Im worried because the Pox game is the week before the transfer deadline, so we might still have a season.

very unbalanced squad for that game.

We might get full backs signed before the season, but signing strikers over the summer has consistantly been a nightmare for STFC for over the past 4 summers, and weve got only 1 striker with any professional experience. Can honestly see us playing De Vita up front on his own in the first few games, then splashing some money on deadline day. For me that is an inditement of the transfer policy under Fitton, you only get 2 shots at deadline day bids over a 12 month period, and we mostly wasted the first one a week after making a huge profit on Charlie Austin. And no, BangkokRed, Im not interested in having an arguement about it, so dont even fucking bother.

Good job Andrew Fitton isn't chairman any more then.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Sunday, July 3, 2011, 18:05:55 »

the squad does look imbalanced as it isn't anywhere near complete yet. Let's wait a week or 3 before panicking eh
Spencer_White

« Reply #25 on: Sunday, July 3, 2011, 18:08:16 »

Good job Andrew Fitton isn't chairman any more then.

Yes, I saw he resigned because he had taken the club one step forward, and then 2 back.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #26 on: Sunday, July 3, 2011, 18:09:18 »

the squad does look imbalanced as it isn't anywhere near complete yet. Let's wait a week or 3 before panicking eh

yarp agreed.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #27 on: Sunday, July 3, 2011, 18:21:44 »

I don't understand how we have taken two steps back
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Sunday, July 3, 2011, 18:29:44 »

I don't understand how we have taken two steps back

Because we come together cuz opposites attract?

Smiley
« Last Edit: Sunday, July 3, 2011, 18:31:22 by Costanza » Logged
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Sunday, July 3, 2011, 18:38:10 »

Ha ha ha, which out of 'Namibian' and 'Norwegian 2nd Division' did you intend to be the most disparaging?
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: