Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 21   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Leon Knight on trial with us  (Read 47553 times)
Doore

« Reply #165 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 20:55:32 »

Is the Irish league really no better than D4 - I really don't know which is why I am asking people....

Not sure if I could stomach Knight and Mcloud though..... we will be signing Lee Hughes and Marlon King next

That's a lot of strikers.  Four up front?

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 20:55:43 »

apart from being a cocky little fucker,what has Knight done to provoke such hatred from town fans?
I remember him being a lively little player with bags of talent. If he has grown up then he's worth a shot aint he?

I said weeks ago we should go after Fallon. I think he'd be perfect for us(reckon wages might be the stumbling block though)
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 20:56:04 »

Barry Corr signed a 1 year deal at Southend on July the 8th 2010.

Right great sign him up (happy to have him back), but will he not in the abscence of a transfer fee probably end up in D3 at least.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 20:57:32 »

I look at last seasons facts............Mcloud kept Barnet in the league scoring goals while Knight was playing part time in Ireland...........and 10 in 22 aint no great shakes in that league by the way.

Very Bizarre.

and just as a disruptive cunt as Knight. Amazing what can happen when a L2 club give a chance though....

I'd shoot my load if we had Hughes and King up front. They'd bag a fuck ton of goals.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 20:57:54 »

Not sure if I could stomach Knight and Mcloud though..... we will be signing Lee Hughes and Marlon King next

Knight being a bit of a knobhead can't be compared to Hughes and King... can he?

If people hate Knight then it's down to his behaviour and not his playing ability... and that's fair enough.

Either way, it's just a trial.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 21:10:32 »

Knight being a bit of a knobhead can't be compared to Hughes and King... can he?

If people hate Knight then it's down to his behaviour and not his playing ability... and that's fair enough.

Either way, it's just a trial.

There is no hatred from me towards Knight,how can there be?...i dont know him or how he lives.

Look at the last six seasons on wiki and that may give you an idea of why i am not happy...no hatred from me just a serious doubt of what is going on.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 21:12:56 »

Hes scored more than cunting pericard Wink
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 21:13:22 »

Look at the last six seasons on wiki and that may give you an idea of why i am not happy...no hatred from me just a serious doubt of what is going on.

But it's just a trial! Why aren't you going off on one about Oliver Risser who has spent the majority of his career in the German lowers? He's just a trailist too.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 21:21:09 »

But it's just a trial! Why aren't you going off on one about Oliver Risser who has spent the majority of his career in the German lowers? He's just a trailist too.

Look i dont care if we get Fucking Laurel and Hardy on trial,why the fuck is a trial needed when he has been playing over ten years,its not like he is not known....unlike the Rizzer who is unknown to most like Dossevi and a trial warranted....so what is he on trial for...attitude, fitness goal scoring prowess....is a few mickey mouse games in Italy going to show anything we dont know.
My point is we should be looking at tried and tested scorers.....at least two come to that,the money raised from past sales should allow us to go out and spend a bit.
Instead of lining the pockets of has beens.......line the pockets of proven strikers.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #174 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 21:26:01 »

Look i dont care if we get Fucking Laurel and Hardy on trial,why the fuck is a trial needed when he has been playing over ten years,its not like he is not known....unlike the Rizzer who is unknown to most like Dossevi and a trial warranted....so what is he on trial for...attitude, fitness goal scoring prowess....is a few mickey mouse games in Italy going to show anything we dont know.
My point is we should be looking at tried and tested scorers.....at least two come to that,the money raised from past sales should allow us to go out and spend a bit.
Instead of lining the pockets of has beens.......line the pockets of proven strikers.

Have you seen the interview from Di Canio about the trialists?
Doore

« Reply #175 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 21:26:36 »

Maybe a trial is needed to see how his game is now - its been a while since he played at this level.  By having him on trial we get a close look at his condition and ability - something Di Canio may not know that well anyway.  If it doesn't work out, we lose nothing.  What's the harm?
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 21:26:56 »

Don't snap at me leefer  Girl Giggle

I'm not an advocate for Leon Knight... All I know is that he's here to prove himself after 2 years in the wilderness due to whatever happened at Rushden.

He's scored goals in FL and shows that despite being 'just' with Coleraine that he still knows how to do it. Dossevi has never been prolific.

We are clearly struggling to attract players, we're not the only ones.
jb

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 21:27:18 »

Let's give the bloke a chance. Atleast he'll add a bit of arrogance and confidence up front that we were lacking last season. As others have said maybe he's matured. I think joey Barton is a good example that cnuts can sort themselves out.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 21:29:31 »

Let's give the bloke a chance. Atleast he'll add a bit of arrogance and confidence up front that we were lacking last season. As others have said maybe he's matured. I think joey Barton is a good example that cnuts can sort themselves out.

Not the Swindon way I'm afraid. We slate them and generally consign them to the scrap heap before they've even signed, let alone kicked a ball Roll Eyes
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 21:31:02 »

Reminds of players like Savage.  Twats I'd spit venom over us signing, until we signed them, then I'd be very happy about the fact everyone else didn't have him.  For his failings, I loved having Bullock here!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 21   Go Up
Print
Jump to: