Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 21   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Leon Knight on trial with us  (Read 47143 times)
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 14:29:33 »

the video of atika reminds me of sammy igoe  Huh?
Retep

« Reply #76 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 14:47:22 »

Michael Rose Version 2
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 15:33:16 »

That agent on twitter has just posted a pic of Leon Knight in the dugout at the CG. I think I'm going to be sick!
jimmy_onions

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 15:37:51 »

am I the only one sick to death of hearing about agents...who's running the show here?
(no offence verve, not a reaction to your post)
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 15:38:00 »

Leon Knight was on Soccer AM last year, and I wanted to punch the screen with him on it. I remember a few years ago when the Trust held a 'Lou Macari Night' at the Moonies. Lou described him as one of the most talented individuals he'd seen for years, but with the worst attitude. That's probably why so many clubs kick him out !!

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Trashbat?

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 15:41:20 »

That agent on twitter has just posted a pic of Leon Knight in the dugout at the CG. I think I'm going to be sick!

I see he is warming the bench already Wink
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 15:42:42 »

I know this has been asked time and time again on here... what is this agent's name on twitter?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 15:45:11 »

A dark day indeed, I can just about live with di Canio as boss, but Knight would be the straw that breaks the camel's back. Here's hoping nothing comes of it.
phelpsieboy

« Reply #83 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 15:49:00 »

I know this has been asked time and time again on here... what is this agent's name on twitter?
@AgentDarren
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 15:49:16 »

Hmmm, not to sure I would like it if he was to sign for us but i'm sure I would soon change my mind if he started banging them in.
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 15:49:40 »

Google search 'mickey mouse agent on twitter' and he's right at the top of the search engine.  Too Cool

He's @AgentDarren
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #86 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 15:50:54 »

Hmmm, not to sure I would like it if he was to sign for us but i'm sure I would soon change my mind if he started banging them in.

Which is something that he is known to do.

Don't know of that would be worth the possibility of pissing other players off though. Although Di Canio is clearly well aware of the risk.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 15:53:10 »

I will say this, though: ignoring the fact that he is a wanker, which is not up for dispute, isn't it a teeny bit ironic for people slating Knight for being a disruptive influence when that was exactly what Dougie was last season?

discuss.

Which clubs have sacked Douglas in the past?
Has he ever been thrown off the team bus on the way to an away game?
Has a club ever sacked him and held onto his registration to stop him playing in England.

No.

Comparing the two is laughable.

Knight has been fined, sacked and god knows what else because of his behavior and most if not all past managers have had nothing but bad words to say about him. Douglas is just rumours that have little to no foundation what so ever.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 15:54:13 »

So the forum goes into meltdown today. We haven't even started pre-season training yet people. Get a grip some of you. It's like the world is going to end tomorrow reading some of the shit on this thread.
nochee

« Reply #89 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 15:55:49 »

Dicanio has proved himself a great tactician here. Giving Leon knight a trial has made everyone forget he's a fascist and moved the hatred and attention on to a different cunt. Genius!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 21   Go Up
Print
Jump to: