Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Diddums Mr Hart  (Read 13716 times)
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« on: Saturday, April 23, 2011, 17:49:08 »

Oh dear Mr Hart, you negative cunt, did somebody have the nerve to call you nasty names - you have now claimed it was entirely one way but I saw you being restrained by other members of staff - who called the old bill?  Apparently you have been reported anyway!  Do us all a favour and fuck off right now, if you come round my door I'll call you more than nasty names!!!
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, April 23, 2011, 17:50:44 »

Paul Hart - Do one...Now !!!

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Coca Fola

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, April 23, 2011, 17:51:11 »

Utter cunt! Can't stand the man.

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, April 23, 2011, 17:51:17 »

if he's been reported to police,then i find that pathetic.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, April 23, 2011, 17:52:49 »

I find him pathetic. cunt
Coca Fola

« Reply #5 on: Saturday, April 23, 2011, 17:53:13 »

Worst manager we've ever had. And a complete knob too.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, April 23, 2011, 17:53:48 »

No way back from this for him.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, April 23, 2011, 18:00:35 »

He's obviously been told he's off or decided he doesn't want to stay. That's probably why his interview was so bad. That said it was still very unprofessional. He was even getting angry with Vic Morgan at times. Not on really.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, April 23, 2011, 18:01:02 »

Most hated manager since McMuck....Go now !!!

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, April 23, 2011, 18:02:33 »

if he's been reported to police,then i find that pathetic.

I agree. People slagging him off face-to-face isn't on, and him giving it back isn't on. But for somebody to actually go to the police?? What a joke.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, April 23, 2011, 18:06:18 »

I agree. People slagging him off face-to-face isn't on, and him giving it back isn't on. But for somebody to actually go to the police?? What a joke.
There were a number of police in the immediate vicinity when it started to get a bit nasty. One of them may have heard something rather than someone reporting it?
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, April 23, 2011, 18:08:17 »

He's obviously been told he's off or decided he doesn't want to stay. That's probably why his interview was so bad. That said it was still very unprofessional. He was even getting angry with Vic Morgan at times. Not on really.

To be honest he is an arrogant twat,any manager taking the players to Witney for a meal is laughable,he likes the attention.
Ask  the Southampton manager if he is popping into Portsmouth tonight for a nice little quite meal.

FITTON NEEDS TO SORT IT QUICK.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, April 23, 2011, 18:09:32 »

There were a number of police in the immediate vicinity when it started to get a bit nasty. One of them may have heard something rather than someone reporting it?
Maybe. But if coppers arrest everybody who uses foul language at a football match, on or off the pitch, then the game will be dead. I'm not condoning it, but I hardly see it as a legal matter.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, April 23, 2011, 18:12:45 »

To be honest he is an arrogant twat,any manager taking the players to Witney for a meal is laughable,he likes the attention.
Ask  the Southampton manager if he is popping into Portsmouth tonight for a nice little quite meal.

FITTON NEEDS TO SORT IT QUICK.

How?!  Sorry, I just don't buy the line that he took the players in to Oxford 'territory'.  They're fucking Oxford, FFS.  They don't have a territory.

And he slapped a scummer.  And gave Paul D's lad a great day out.  He's not all bad, you know.  OK, he's negative.  But he wears his heart on his sleeve...just like the fans who were having a pop.  Bit of balance!
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Saturday, April 23, 2011, 18:16:25 »

How?!  Sorry, I just don't buy the line that he took the players in to Oxford 'territory'.  They're fucking Oxford, FFS.  They don't have a territory.

And he slapped a scummer.  And gave Paul D's lad a great day out.  He's not all bad, you know.  OK, he's negative.  But he wears his heart on his sleeve...just like the fans who were having a pop.  Bit of balance!

Dream on....as a manager you dont go round slapping fans,whoever they support......hes a Town manager for fucksake.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: