Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 22   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town vs MK Dongs Matchday Thread  (Read 33171 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: Saturday, April 16, 2011, 18:09:41 »

Frampton isnt in our top 2 defenders but I think he's half of our best centre back pairing.

I think Cuthbert and LFJ are better than Frampton individually but dont work as well with each other as they do with Frampton.

Either way I'd bomb them all out come may.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: Saturday, April 16, 2011, 18:21:51 »

Not half as silly as the yellow card Caddis got for being stamped on.
Aye. Goodness knows where the ref and lino plucked that decision out from.
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: Saturday, April 16, 2011, 18:22:25 »

Utter utter utter utter utter utter garbage. Those words fail to describe the gutless putrid turd that was Swindon Town FC today. Useless beyond comprehension and it is totally deserved to say we are the worst team in the league.

Then I had to listen to that fuckwit Hart going on about how the lads were up for it and that we were unlucky not to get something from the game. Fuck me if that was up for it I'd hate to see a lack lustre fucking performance.  And we may not have any forwards, but that is never a 4-3-fucking-3.

Oh and don't get me started on putting Vincent O'Dire-card  on the wing. Clueless and lost for 95% of his time there. Stick him in the fucking middle instead of the pointless Prutton.

Utter utrer utter wank.
Just got home, and Batch I have to say you're being far too polite in your comments. That was the first time I left a match early in 26 years voluntarily.

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: Saturday, April 16, 2011, 18:23:20 »

N'Diaye wasn't that bad.
You're not even a funny troll
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: Saturday, April 16, 2011, 18:25:18 »

Couldnt see what they were worrying about with the stratton bank goal unless they needed to brush away a few cobwebs!
The post had come away slightly from the bar thanks to their idiot keeper swinging on it. None of which should detract from what a complete twat the ref was
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: Saturday, April 16, 2011, 18:26:11 »

N'Diaye is clearly not a winger though. He showed flashes of skill, but so did onibuje tbf. He looks to me (or is at least built like) a central midfield 'enforcer', not an attacking outlet.

Some of the stick he got, whilst probably deserved, was properly ott by the crowd and the players. Douglas and Prutton were forever laying in to him. No wonder he got worse as the game went on.

Things get better but they never get good
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: Saturday, April 16, 2011, 18:26:26 »

Fucking pathetic performance, fucking awful result.

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: Saturday, April 16, 2011, 18:29:56 »

Aye. Goodness knows where the ref and lino plucked that decision out from.

I think it must have been a push after he was tripped up. Somebody pushed back at their player.

Just got home, and Batch I have to say you're being far too polite in your comments. That was the first time I left a match early in 26 years voluntarily.

We'd best beer up for Notts County!
jutty274

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: Saturday, April 16, 2011, 18:31:39 »

N'Diaye is clearly not a winger though. He showed flashes of skill, but so did onibuje tbf. He looks to me (or is at least built like) a central midfield 'enforcer', not an attacking outlet.

Some of the stick he got, whilst probably deserved, was properly ott by the crowd and the players. Douglas and Prutton were forever laying in to him. No wonder he got worse as the game went on.
Douglas should stick to his own game as game as he was awful today, as he has been for a few games. Prutton has been the better central mid player and that hurts me to say that. I hate prutton but he has grown on me the last 4 games.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #189 on: Saturday, April 16, 2011, 18:33:55 »

Quite. He just looked terrified, clearly played out of position, didn't know what he was supposed to be doing and scared witless of making a mistake. So quite how people getting on his back was supposed to improve him was beyond me. But he was still terrible, even if it might not have been wholly his fault
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #190 on: Saturday, April 16, 2011, 18:34:46 »

I think it must have been a push after he was tripped up. Somebody pushed back at their player.

Not to mention the free kick he gave to the Franchise keeper near the end when he slipped kicking the ball out of his hands.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: Saturday, April 16, 2011, 18:39:08 »

The game was shite, the ref was shite, and Hart must have his eyes tested if that was three up front.

And Franchise and their 'fans' are still as plastic as ever.

Someone told me Graham Rix was there with Hoddle.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
phelpsieboy

« Reply #192 on: Saturday, April 16, 2011, 18:40:56 »

Someone told me Graham Rix was there with Hoddle.

Rix is apart of Glenns Academy set up in Spain
adje

Ignore
« Reply #193 on: Saturday, April 16, 2011, 18:44:24 »

Rix is apart of Glenns Academy set up in Spain

does he look after the young girls?

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #194 on: Saturday, April 16, 2011, 18:46:28 »

does he look after the young girls?

It may be an urban myth, but isn't the age of consent in Spain something like 12?
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 22   Go Up
Print
Jump to: