Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sheff Wed away  (Read 14609 times)
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Thursday, April 21, 2011, 09:23:53 »

Plastic.

Call me a glory hunter but I'm not going even if we beat Notts County. In fact Saturday will probably be my last game of the season.

Glory hunter.

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Thursday, April 21, 2011, 10:06:26 »

I have one comfy space left....

Clems Army!
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Thursday, April 21, 2011, 10:12:59 »

did you get drs'd Wink

where you drinking?
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Thursday, April 21, 2011, 12:12:26 »

did you get drs'd Wink

where you drinking?

No he is sorted (or thinks im a cunt(again)).

Picking up the Peacock in Nottingham.

Clems Army!
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Saturday, April 23, 2011, 21:03:34 »

I have one comfy space left....
Won't be that comfy if Canner fills it ...............    Zzz Bye

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Saturday, April 23, 2011, 22:17:40 »

Mr Deacon!

Clems Army!
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Sunday, April 24, 2011, 23:35:50 »

Mr Deacon!
Suppose you might just squeeze Pauline in as well............... Girl Giggle

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
BelfastRobin

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Monday, April 25, 2011, 09:22:33 »

Haven't been on this in a few weeks, too depressed to read anything about us, listenin on saturdays has been bad enough.

Going to this tho, they better at least fuckin try, could be my last for a very long time

"Eric Sabin - the new Thierry Henry"
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Monday, April 25, 2011, 12:02:20 »

Left calne at 9, into sheffield at 12.

Nice KFC and now sat in the Rawson Spring having a licquorice stout.

Nice predefeat nosh up.

Clems Army!
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Monday, April 25, 2011, 12:30:09 »

Left calne at 9, into sheffield at 12.

Nice KFC and now sat in the Rawson Spring having a licquorice stout.

Nice predefeat nosh up.
Puke
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Monday, April 25, 2011, 17:54:03 »

Puke

Whereas ost, I quite like the sound of that.  For example, I hate coffee, but coffee stout is usually a favourite.  I'll be stopping in the Red Lion for lunch before the match on saturday (following recommendations on here) and will look forward to their stouts and porters.  I will not be sober.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Monday, April 25, 2011, 20:57:01 »

Whereas ost, I quite like the sound of that.  For example, I hate coffee, but coffee stout is usually a favourite.  I'll be stopping in the Red Lion for lunch before the match on saturday (following recommendations on here) and will look forward to their stouts and porters.  I will not be sober.

Yeah, getting pissed is great Cool

I know what you mean but for me, anything with licquorice is a big  Puke for me.

You looking forward to the draft Donkey?
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Monday, April 25, 2011, 21:22:34 »

Yeah, getting pissed is great Cool

I know what you mean but for me, anything with licquorice is a big  Puke for me.

You looking forward to the draft Donkey?

Indeed, I am kinda thinking that Phil Taylor could be our man.  I like his speed and athleticism for a big man, I reckon Ryan would get him working well.  There is some talk of trading up, personally I'd rather trade down to see if we could still get Taylor in the 2nd.

What are your lot up to?  What's the latest on Palmer?

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Monday, April 25, 2011, 21:39:32 »

Indeed, I am kinda thinking that Phil Taylor could be our man.  I like his speed and athleticism for a big man, I reckon Ryan would get him working well.  There is some talk of trading up, personally I'd rather trade down to see if we could still get Taylor in the 2nd.

What are your lot up to?  What's the latest on Palmer?

Well, you have to be able to read between the lines don't you? My impression is that, for whatever reason, he's played his last game for the Bengals. If it was me, I would trade his ass. Mike Brown is a man of principle though and I can see Carson sitting out the last year of his contract. It would be madness all around but this is the NFL so who knows?

I pray to God we don't go for Cam Newton (if he's still there) or A J Green at no.4 (I'm sure Green is a top player but he's not what we need.) I'd love Marcel Darius but I don't see him getting past Denver. I've not seen it in any mock draft but I would not be at all unhappy with Von Miller at no. 4, followed up with Andy Dalton, QB out of TCU in the second round. Beyond that, to be honest, I've not got a clue.

I tell you what though. Fuck the Royal Wedding, I will be watching a recording of the first round of the NFL draft next Friday morning. Can't wait!
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Monday, April 25, 2011, 22:06:53 »

Well, you have to be able to read between the lines don't you? My impression is that, for whatever reason, he's played his last game for the Bengals. If it was me, I would trade his ass. Mike Brown is a man of principle though and I can see Carson sitting out the last year of his contract. It would be madness all around but this is the NFL so who knows?

I pray to God we don't go for Cam Newton (if he's still there) or A J Green at no.4 (I'm sure Green is a top player but he's not what we need.) I'd love Marcel Darius but I don't see him getting past Denver. I've not seen it in any mock draft but I would not be at all unhappy with Von Miller at no. 4, followed up with Andy Dalton, QB out of TCU in the second round. Beyond that, to be honest, I've not got a clue.

I tell you what though. Fuck the Royal Wedding, I will be watching a recording of the first round of the NFL draft next Friday morning. Can't wait!

Von Miller I like a lot, I think he looks to have a great skill set.  Whoever ends up with him will have signed a hell of a player.

I reckon I might stay up...get the beers and a few snacks in.  Boo whoever the Patriots sign.

(Btw, Tom Brady was 12-2 pre-spygate and 2-3 since...not relevent to anything, but it tells its own story).

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: