Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Forum News: Muslim clerics aren't radical, insists crispy  (Read 1249 times)
Smells like Dave Syrett

« on: Wednesday, March 23, 2011, 14:17:28 »

Crispy has hit out at the use of the term 'Radical clerics' and insisted that muslim extremists are anything but radical

"I can't understand why people think they're radical." he told us via Private Message. "If anything I'd say they were bogus!"

The 17 year old was at pains to point out that his support for the EDL was nothing to do with racism.

"Muslims aren't a race," he told us. "They're a bit like a breed of dog in that respect. Y'know, a dog's a dog, but some breeds of dog are just evil, and that's because of how they are bred. Muslim extremists take nice dogs and turn them into suicide bombers. Do you get me?"

Crispy also hit out at Emdadur Choudhury, who was fined £50 for offences carried out during a protest against UK troops in west London on Armistice Day.

"A £50 fine for setting fire to some puppies! I think it just shows what evil....what? ....Poppies? Are you sure?.....Bugger!"

[url width=264 height=191]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7URZo9o758wIFOkhHjRaxg3xgJJvWuhzBhvuvgQ2JNc-cA5JfzA&t=1[/url]
Totally radical, but not muslim clerics
Weasel

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, March 23, 2011, 14:23:22 »

The ad I got at the bottom of this was for singlemuslim.com

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: