Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Michael Rose  (Read 12589 times)
Spencer_White

« Reply #30 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 12:03:17 »

Personal criticism is out of order. But as you say, criticism about a players performance is 100% part of the job.

Yes they hear more of it nowadays with the internet, but they get paid a lot more too.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 13:47:55 »

I love the way at the end of his ranty tweet he put something about praying for Japan - trying to make himself not look a total arrogant knob head
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 14:51:37 »

He's gone out for a Carvery with his family today bless him

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 16:08:53 »

Norway Red is the best thing thats happened to TEF since Spacey in his heyday.

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 17:16:20 »

i like ralphy's albeit paraphrased:
"you don't like taking criticism but you don't respond to us who say nice things to you"

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Coca Fola

« Reply #35 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 17:24:53 »

Link to his twitter? Thanks.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 17:26:03 »

@michaelrose3
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 17:38:48 »

Can someone cut and paste what his tweet actually said where he is having a go at the fans or post a link at least then those of us not on twitter will know what he's said ?
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #38 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 17:56:18 »

Thanx to all the real fans tht have msg'd me, I'm not worried about the idiots they don't bother me!!! I'll be givin my best again on sat!!

He also said that to be fair. I think the witch hunt is pathetic.
Coca Fola

« Reply #39 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 18:02:44 »

He also said this:

Funny how things turn out!! Question is will u miss me when I'm gone??!! Be careful with wot u wish for!!
Coca Fola

« Reply #40 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 18:03:21 »

He also said this:

Funny how things turn out!! Question is will u miss me when I'm gone??!! Be careful with wot u wish for!!
Tbf would anyone miss him?
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #41 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 18:17:17 »

Nope. I'm just judging him on his footaballing ability but he does seem to a grade A cock as well. 
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #42 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 18:29:47 »

I guess I'm the only one who finds it a touch ironic how Ralphy points out Rose is only being negative on Twitter but then 90% of people who have read his comments are slagging him off and ignoring the ones which say thanks to all the fans which have messaged him.

He's only responding to the witch hunt and it's fucking sad from both sides. Many people moan on here when certain people get picked on by the majority and it's exactly what's happening to Rose. He really needs to delete his twitter account or make it private.

Clearly he isn't the sharpest tool in the box and I don't think he is a very good player - but you could say that about our entire team this season. In fact the more people single him out the more I want him to do well aka Pericard syndrome.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 19:07:51 »

Berniman, Berniman...

You and a bunch of others keep having a personal vendetta about NorwayRed aswell, without any first hand source material.

25% football, 80% bollocks

Of course I can have a personal vendetta against anyone I want without fucking them up their arse, wether it's Adolf Hitler, George Bush Jr., Michael Rose og Berniman

Norway Red, Norway Red......

If you can show me another post where I have personally attacked you (i.e. shown that I have a personal vendetta against you) then I will appologise.

If not, then my one dig at you with regards to having a personal vendetta agianst Rose is justified as you slag him off so much you may as well just be his personal stalker, and you don't even know what the bloke looks like apart from looking at his photos on the internet!

As for wanting to fuck me up the arse, if this means that you are gay, I can only say that I can't blame you as you are only human.  Does this mean that you are stalking me too?

As much as I too am quite amused (at times) when you come out with your random shit, my opinion hasn't changed about your vendettas against certain players when the closest you have been to watching them in recent years is the internet.

X

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 19:31:22 »

How long was the contract he signed in the summer? Just the 1 year ?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: