Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Season Tickets 2011/2012  (Read 28738 times)
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 21:31:13 »

I fucking hated league 2 last time. I couldn't understand everyone going mental at that walsall game. Yes we got promoted but we should never have been there in the first place.

To be honest the main reason is I can't be arsed feeling crap anymore. Its a long way home especially when you have bern watching the shit we have had dished up.
Doctor Bamber

« Reply #46 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 21:33:36 »

Im not renewing. I have already missed 8 home games this season. Games like today piss me off too much and put me in a foul fucking mood. Cant be arsed with it. 250mile round trip petrol gone up so it costs me £50 a home game after my season ticket.
Are you sure? I always thought Mexico was further away than that
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 21:35:08 »

Fair enough, as I said understandable. It hard enough travelling 4 miles to the CG right now. Hope its only a temporary thing.

Division 4 terrifies me. Everyone seems so sure well just come right back up. I don't think its that simple.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 21:38:25 »

Division 4 terrifies me. Everyone seems so sure well just come right back up. I don't think its that simple.
I don't think everyone is by a long chalk, but apart from that yes. I fucking hate the idea and worry we'll get mired there. And that could start a downward spiral off the pitch as well
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #49 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 21:40:53 »

Fair enough, as I said understandable. It hard enough travelling 4 miles to the CG right now. Hope its only a temporary thing.

I think there is a danger we could do a Bradford
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 21:42:11 »

I'll probably renew, and if I don't it'll be down to personal circumstances rather than on the field issues.

That said, I can totally understand why people would seriously consider it.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 21:45:09 »

I don't think we should worry too much about it, until we see how the Board react, they need to be worried.

I still think Paul Trollope is a likely appointment, he did get Rovers out of this league albeit with Lenny Lawrence in the background.....Ricky Lambert was up front for them, sort of thing we'll need.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 21:46:55 »

I still think Paul Trollope is a likely appointment

Such an appointment would crush me as I view Wilson as a better manager. I'm sure others will disagree.
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 21:51:13 »

You just have to look at the last time. We were relatively a big club in that league and everyone wanted to beat us. The last few games were the most tense i've ever been at. The final whistle at home to Walsall was one of the best feelings I ever had. What a relief.

To think I would have to go all through that again next year just doesn't bare thinking about.
woolster

« Reply #54 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 21:51:50 »

Such an appointment would crush me as I view Wilson as a better manager. I'm sure others will disagree.
i agree batch, paul of the trollope no thank you
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 22:05:33 »

No, I agree with you. Better off just sticking with Wilson and hoping for the best if the likes of Trollope are the best we can do.
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 22:07:02 »

i agree batch, paul of the trollope no thank you

I honestly think if we were to get Paul Trollope we could be in League 2 for a long time. Not the right appointment for this club at this time. Maybe one day.

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 22:14:07 »

paul trollope as manager would add a few hundred to those not renewing.
with fittons track record it might happen.
woolster

« Reply #58 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 22:19:24 »

paul trollope as manager would add a few hundred to those not renewing.
with fittons track record it might happen.
Yes
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 22:22:14 »

I agree, if that did happen I would stay away completely, let alone pick and choose my matches next season.  Serious backwards step.  Having said that, if the board decide to change manager at the end of the season, he is probably the highest caliber of manager we can expect.

This season has really made me hate being a Swindon Town fan

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: