Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: BBC Radio Wiltshire Phone In Tonight  (Read 10395 times)
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Friday, February 18, 2011, 21:43:57 »

Put in what?

Hopefully in stfcforthemoments fingers so he can't type the same repetive shite any longer.
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Friday, February 18, 2011, 21:46:53 »

soapy tit wank

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Friday, February 18, 2011, 23:39:31 »

Put in what?
Jesus, apparently. Fair play, it's good to know we're not just praying to avoid relegation but prepared to back it up with hard cash in the collection plate
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Friday, February 18, 2011, 23:54:42 »

wait.

Did people text in saying sack the board?
slinky

i'm lovin' it

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 00:06:45 »

Pissed off now.  Went to listen again and all you get is Bristol Shitty commentary.
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 09:01:12 »

Anyone who wants the board out needs to rewind to any time before 2008/9 and remember quite how atricious it was. We are very, very lucky to have them.

Anyone who wants the board out simply need to be lined up and shot.

The despicable cunts.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #36 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 09:09:00 »

Anyone who wants the board out simply need to be lined up and shot.

The despicable cunts.
Some people have short memories. The simple fact is that if we go down I'll still back the board and buy my ST, as will about 3,500 others.. I don't think some people realise how close to the wire we were. I don't think the Board could have done much more. Yes, they have made a few errors along the way but people shouldn't fucking crucify them for it. The simple thing is that we should be getting down on our fucking knees and praying to them every fucking day.
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 09:11:07 »

Some people have short memories. The simple fact is that if we go down I'll still back the board and buy my ST, as will about 3,500 others.. I don't think some people realise how close to the wire we were. I don't think the Board could have done much more. Yes, they have made a few errors along the way but people shouldn't fucking crucify them for it. The simple thing is that we should be getting down on our fucking knees and praying to them every fucking day.

Exactly. Too many fickle ''fans'' who have short memories and know nothing about football.

Thats who those people are.
Spencer_White

« Reply #38 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 09:42:40 »

Anyone mention the white kits at Wembley/whatever kits we feel like in the Cup?

Any decent questions at all?

Someone must know what the season ticket prices are for next season if they are in todays program?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 09:52:06 »

Anyone mention the white kits at Wembley/whatever kits we feel like in the Cup?

No. Somebody did ask if we can go back to a proper red kit instead of one with stupid white bits on though. It seems we will.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 09:57:15 »

I might be living in blissful ignorance but I'm amazed there are people out there who blame the board for our problems and want rid of them. How stupid are these people? Presumably the same individuals who thought Diamandis was a 'good guy'
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 10:05:56 »

If you are in the relegation zone...the board or manager will cop the flak.....rightly or wrongly.
It happens at every club...and always will do....i like most fans feel the board have done a great job over all.....but like most things in life you will get people who only take the bad out of an overall situation......i think the board have made a few mistakes this season....but then theres plenty who dont think they have.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 10:31:53 »

I might be living in blissful ignorance but I'm amazed there are people out there who blame the board for our problems and want rid of them. How stupid are these people? Presumably the same individuals who thought Diamandis was a 'good guy'

*sticks head above parapet* I think their transfer policy (buying youth for profit when we need old heads and experienced pros for a relegation fight) is a little flawed and Wilson should have gone before Xmas, but I don't want them gone or owt...

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 10:33:58 »

If you are in the relegation zone...the board or manager will cop the flak.....rightly or wrongly.
It happens at every club...and always will do....i like most fans feel the board have done a great job over all.....but like most things in life you will get people who only take the bad out of an overall situation......i think the board have made a few mistakes this season....but then theres plenty who dont think they have.
And the good thing is, they will admit to making mistakes. A couple of weeks ago Jeremy Wray admitted that they had made a mistake in selling Greer. As I have said before, Andrew Fitton (and I guess this applies to the rest of the Board) is a successful business man in his own right but is a relative rookie in terms of running a football club. Whilst he has not exactly done a shabby job so far, he is going to get even better as time goes on. Every time I hear any The Board speak I think, "Fuck we are sooooooo lucky". Ball breakingly disappointing as this season has been and whatever your opinion of Danny Wilson, any right minded person has to take the long term view that the future of this club is looking very good indeed. As for anyone who says, "This lot are no better than the last lot", anyone with such a slender grip on reality might as well be fucking shot.

This doesn't mean we can't moan about crappy performances/individuals/bizarre substitutions/possible relegation etc but under all of that, Town fans should all have an underlying feeling of optimisim and above all, hope.
« Last Edit: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 10:36:18 by OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR » Logged
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 10:36:45 »

On Greer, Watkins said he saw him as the "glue" that brought all the little groups of players in the dressing room together, and he for one didn't want to see him leave.

anyone who says, "This lot are no better than the last lot", anyone with such a slender grip on reality might as well be fucking shot.

Some fans only look at what happens on the pitch. If you do that they have a point.

The bigger picture though is that this club is a million miles away from what it was. Once the fruits of the £8m invested to lay solid financial foundations start to work there is no doubt in my mind this club will succeed. And by that I mean more consistently challenge for (and obtain with luck) a place in the championship.

Unfortunately many expect instant success. You only have to look at Reading to see an example of getting it right over time. Madjetski invested shit load of cash into infrastructure and ring a less mental football market. It still took him about a decade to fully realise the potential there.
« Last Edit: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 10:43:03 by Batch » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: