Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 39   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town vs Bournemouth Official Matchday Thread  (Read 55270 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #420 on: Tuesday, February 1, 2011, 21:40:24 »

Goal-line clearance from Bournemouth!

Bugger, out of time
Coca Fola

« Reply #421 on: Tuesday, February 1, 2011, 21:40:33 »

Rubbish as usual. I would say if we lose to Rochdale Wilson has gotta go but he won't. Fitton will keep him till the end of the season. I'm looking forward to League 2...
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #422 on: Tuesday, February 1, 2011, 21:40:35 »

Bollocks. When you're near the bottom nothing goes for you.
König

Ignore
« Reply #423 on: Tuesday, February 1, 2011, 21:40:44 »

pretty sure it was said that flint was match fit? but misun isnt, so may see flint come in. i don't think its worth dropping frampton, need the experience.

full time, fuckety fuck fuck
NorwayRed
Not quite Hitler

Ignore
« Reply #424 on: Tuesday, February 1, 2011, 21:41:07 »

What I love about everything on here is that some have seemingly been watching training sessions, with people clammering for Bodin to get a run out etc.  I'll play up front if it means I'll get a run out?  Doesn't mean I'll be any good.  The reason there's no strikers on the bench is because we don't have any.  Perhaps Wilson should have addressed this, but I'd rather he get the right target than knee-jerk signing strikers who can't cut it at this level.

Wilson should certainly be allowed to see out the season.  Benyon could be a missing jigsaw piece.  We know the team isn't far from a playoff challenging side, and there's nothing to suggest Wilson is incapable of rebuilding it.  Indeed, on the whole I'd say his signings have been good, and I for one am excited by the signing of Benyon.

Are you Peter Shirtliff?

Ran the fanclub: Swindon Town Supporters Club of Norway between 1992 and 1998. Now runs the non-commercial online website for Norwegian Swindon-fans.

Twitter: duncanshearer
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #425 on: Tuesday, February 1, 2011, 21:41:24 »

Rubbish as usual.
Sounds like we played well from the radio? Away at second-placed side at that?
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #426 on: Tuesday, February 1, 2011, 21:41:33 »

What I love about everything on here is that some have seemingly been watching training sessions, with people clammering for Bodin to get a run out etc.  I'll play up front if it means I'll get a run out?  Doesn't mean I'll be any good.  The reason there's no strikers on the bench is because we don't have any.  Perhaps Wilson should have addressed this, but I'd rather he get the right target than knee-jerk signing strikers who can't cut it at this level.

Wilson should certainly be allowed to see out the season.  Benyon could be a missing jigsaw piece.  We know the team isn't far from a playoff challenging side, and there's nothing to suggest Wilson is incapable of rebuilding it.  Indeed, on the whole I'd say his signings have been good, and I for one am excited by the signing of Benyon.

Id say thats the best post of the night rather than fuckwits clamouring for the inclusion of players they know fuck all about.

Never knowingly overstated.
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #427 on: Tuesday, February 1, 2011, 21:41:59 »

We're 5 points off 11th. Bad result. We're playing better. Add Benyon and 2 more strikers into this and we'll be ok. Turn the radio off, don't listen to the mongs texting into BBC.
Coca Fola

« Reply #428 on: Tuesday, February 1, 2011, 21:42:24 »

Yes but we lost Paul. Bournemouth aren't invincible, they're a league 1 side. So we should be expecting at least a point.
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #429 on: Tuesday, February 1, 2011, 21:42:44 »

Rochdale equalise in the 5th minute of injury time, so some good news  Roll Eyes

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #430 on: Tuesday, February 1, 2011, 21:43:05 »

We are now relying on other teams results.

It doesn't look good at all.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #431 on: Tuesday, February 1, 2011, 21:43:21 »

Sounds like we played well from the radio? Away at second-placed side at that?

Like i said they are a good team..........but we needed something because of the two draws at home.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #432 on: Tuesday, February 1, 2011, 21:43:23 »

Will have to wait from those that went and see if our defending was woeful, unlucky or Bournemouth were good. It is another 3 goals conceded though Sad

Not sure whether to be encouraged or not! One thing is for certain, there is a long way to go in this season and now is not time to panic.
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #433 on: Tuesday, February 1, 2011, 21:43:33 »

Rochdale is a must win with three away games after it!

Pressure is on and highlights what a waste not getting these forwards in at the beginning of the window for the home games was.

Wilson is the right man, i dont think anyone else could do better in all honesty.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #434 on: Tuesday, February 1, 2011, 21:43:41 »

Yes but we lost Paul. Bournemouth aren't invincible, they're a league 1 side. So we should be expecting at least a point.
Really? 2nd at home against 20th? Don't think anyone was expecting us to compete, much less run them close. At least a point?
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 39   Go Up
Print
Jump to: