Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Paul Trollope  (Read 3333 times)
benstfc1

Ignore
« on: Thursday, January 20, 2011, 10:42:38 »

Morning, I'm not one to usually pass on any gossip but was told the following and thought I would share,

I have been fairly reliably informed that Mr Fitton has been in contact with Paul Trollope over the last few days, however Fitton will wait to see how the next few weeks and games go before deciding wether to change anything management wise.

No idea at all if he has contacted him to just say hello or if it has developed any further, and no idea at all how true or likely it is.... just passing on what I was told by someone who  knows Paul Trollope (apparently).

Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, January 20, 2011, 10:45:32 »

...by someone who  knows Paul Trollope (apparently).

Fatbury?
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, January 20, 2011, 10:46:01 »

So, Fitton may or may not have phoned someone, who may or may not have been Paul Trollope, which may or may not have been a call for social purposes and may or may not lead to him making a decision at an unspecified point in the future?

I wish we'd actually sign someone so all this speculation isn't the most interesting thing going.
Foggy

Ketchup wanker

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, January 20, 2011, 10:46:09 »

Morning, I'm not one to usually pass on any gossip but was told the following and thought I would share,

I have been fairly reliably informed that Mr Fitton has been in contact with Paul Trollope over the last few days, however Fitton will wait to see how the next few weeks and games go before deciding wether to change anything management wise.

No idea at all if he has contacted him to just say hello or if it has developed any further, and no idea at all how true or likely it is.... just passing on what I was told by someone who  knows Paul Trollope (apparently).

CUNT

Sad to say, i must be on my way
benstfc1

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, January 20, 2011, 10:47:46 »

No idea, the chap who told me used to work with him many moons ago. Might just be a story for the sake of it but you never know...

cant agree more, need to sign someone just to have something to chat about!
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, January 20, 2011, 10:50:47 »

Anyone who begins with 'I'm not one to usually pass on any gossip' is surely full of shit?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
benstfc1

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, January 20, 2011, 10:52:06 »

well...im not usually one to pass it on due to the fact that I very rarely get told anything remotely exciting! Just thought some people on here might like to know, in case anyone else has heard anything, thats all!
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, January 20, 2011, 10:54:51 »

I heard that the pope is actually muslim and the moon is infact made of cheese.
RJack

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, January 20, 2011, 10:55:10 »

100% Bollox
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, January 20, 2011, 10:56:20 »

well...im not usually one to pass it on due to the fact that I very rarely get told anything remotely exciting! Just thought some people on here might like to know, in case anyone else has heard anything, thats all!

Would like to know what exactly? Some bloke told you something that may or may not be true, so you decided to pass it on?

How fucking pointless.

It's All Good..............
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, January 20, 2011, 11:00:27 »

FFS!! Another first post, another load of shit.

Why just not keep it to yourself?

Then have a moan that people will slag you off because of this.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
benstfc1

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Thursday, January 20, 2011, 11:03:33 »

fine, learning point taken, will say no more on the subject and will keep it to myself in future...! New to the forum so not sure how receptive people are at hearing rumours and stuff..... will keep it to myself until I know some actual facts next time! doh!
Miles Mayhem

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Thursday, January 20, 2011, 11:51:44 »

ben, your not new to the forum, im guessing your some little troll knocking one out at home because you think your so funny for coming up with this shite rumour.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Thursday, January 20, 2011, 12:01:31 »

I also prefer a greeting of 'Good morning' instead of the pathetic 'Morning' you provided.

Knobhead Smiley
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Thursday, January 20, 2011, 12:04:41 »

Its true

Big Vince told me when i saw him at the kebab van last night

(xl doner with salad and lashings of chilli sauce)
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: