Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 27   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Morrison  (Read 47622 times)
RJack

Ignore
« on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 07:09:55 »

BBC Wiltshire has reported Sean Morrison has signed for Reading they didn't say how much for though.
Sussex

« Reply #1 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 07:14:37 »

Royaly?
alanmayes

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 07:17:48 »

My Reading supporting friend seems to think this is a done deal! Apparently waiting for our manager to give to the green light, all fees etc have been agreed... Might be bullshitting me but he seems pretty confident the smug git...

If this is true then it looks as if Stegenfreud was correct in his posting yesterday evening.

"It's not delusions of grandeur sir,it's intolerance of mediocrity and minimal performances."
RJack

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 07:21:26 »

Actually got that a bit wrong Bbc Radio Wiltshire are saying we are set to sell Morrison and it's unlikely he'll play tomorrow against Yeovil. I wish Sean all the best on his day he could put in a good performance especialy when he popped up and added that vital goal here and there
« Last Edit: Friday, January 14, 2011, 07:26:05 by RJack » Logged
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 07:23:51 »

Absolute joke.....250.000...clause in his contract...WHO THE FUCK LET THAT HAPPEN!

One bright spark for me has his emergence been....well i can tell Mr Fitton and co that i have a season ticket...it is paid for....................but it wont be renewed next year and to be honest the way i feel right now i would rather be playing golf...than spending my time and money on Town.
How can you let someone of this talent go for that paltry amount....if we had to let him go which we are constantly lied about to...we dont need to sell bollox...they only renewed that contract a while back so i have to doubt that clause saying he can go for that amount........we have no future...i am off to work now............and cheezed off.

Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 07:23:59 »

Confirmed on the back page of the adver today, apparently Reading have triggered a £250,000 release clause in his contract.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 07:25:14 »

Confirmed on the back page of the adver today, apparently Reading have triggered a £250,000 release clause in his contract.
Head Hurts
STFC-4-LIFE

« Reply #7 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 07:28:57 »

Absolute joke.....250.000...clause in his contract...WHO THE FUCK LET THAT HAPPEN!

One bright spark for me has his emergence been....well i can tell Mr Fitton and co that i have a season ticket...it is paid for....................but it wont be renewed next year and to be honest the way i feel right now i would rather be playing golf...than spending my time and money on Town.
How can you let someone of this talent go for that paltry amount....if we had to let him go which we are constantly lied about to...we dont need to sell bollox...they only renewed that contract a while back so i have to doubt that clause saying he can go for that amount........we have no future...i am off to work now............and cheezed off.

You're not the only one Leefer, I know plenty of people who aren't renewing their season tickets next season, Mainly because Wilson hasn't been sacked for his failures and other issues, The club did well in pulling in a lot of season ticket holders this season but i can see a big chunk of people not bothering with a season ticket next season unless things change rapidly.
corner

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 07:31:54 »

What a cock up, i thought fitton was a businessman we could of got double for him!!! maybe would off had to pay him abit more but hey
« Last Edit: Friday, January 14, 2011, 07:50:37 by corner » Logged
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 07:50:19 »

250K seems very cheap. A bit disappointed with that TBH..

I said what i thought of the player yesterday - not quite got the consistency we need right now but he's only just turned 20, which is easy to forget when he's physically big and been on the scene for a while.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 07:57:53 »

Meh.

Won't miss him. Scored some vital goals, but also made some vital mistakes.

One less in the 'drinking' crew.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
A Gent Orange

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 08:04:09 »

How did Reading know about the clause? If it does exist etc
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 08:06:59 »

The agent probably.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Barry Scott

« Reply #13 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 08:09:01 »

£250k seems quite cheap on the face of it, however, we don't know if he only signed the new contract provided we added that clause? If we hadn't added it any transfer would've gone to tribunal and we all know that only gives you about 50p. Better to have £250k than fuck all, no?

Also, like sippo, meh. I actually don't think £250k is an awful amount in the grand scheme of things. It isn't like he's the finished article or anything.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 08:14:34 »

Great news!

Another defender gone and no replacement
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 27   Go Up
Print
Jump to: