Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town's Charlie Austin unsure over future  (Read 9204 times)
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Thursday, December 23, 2010, 11:55:32 »

I don't like all these stories you lot make up. I don't know if any of them are true.

To be honest, I've buried my head in the sand with regards to STFC the last couple of weeks. Got a weird sense of disenchantment about the whole thing at the moment.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
PHIL!!!!
Our Resident Emo Kid

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Thursday, December 23, 2010, 11:59:42 »

I don't like all these stories you lot make up. I don't know if any of them are true.

To be honest, I've buried my head in the sand with regards to STFC the last couple of weeks. Got a weird sense of disenchantment about the whole thing at the moment.
Same! Today is the first time in a long time i've caught up with all the 'gossip'. 99% of it i expect is total bullshit, mind.
I do miss the football, despite how frustrating it has been thus far....

Bassett Bulldogs FC - http://bassettbulldogsfc.co.uk/
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #47 on: Thursday, December 23, 2010, 12:04:05 »

I havn't made any of it up
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #48 on: Thursday, December 23, 2010, 12:04:46 »

I'm going to ban you, troll
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Thursday, December 23, 2010, 12:05:01 »

I don't miss the football, I miss going to the pub before football more.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Thursday, December 23, 2010, 19:05:58 »

Wasn't the rumour in the summer that Greer & Douglas hated each other & wouldn't play in the same team together anymore.

I guess that means that if Douglas is going to the Gayers, that Greer must be on his way out, probably to Barcelona in a swap deal for Messi, thus scuppering our changes of the Austin/Messi swap deal that's imminent.

PS   it's fun just writing total bollocks on an internet forum isn't it Cheesy
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Thursday, December 23, 2010, 19:45:35 »

Right feel free to shoot the messenger for once but i did hear a few weeks back that Douglas and Wilson now have no relationship at all.

Just saying

PAh, you'll be saying Owen Tudor Jones as his replacement next.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #52 on: Thursday, December 23, 2010, 20:30:10 »

Wasn't the rumour in the summer that Greer & Douglas hated each other & wouldn't play in the same team together anymore.
To add to the bullshit rumour mill then maybe the solution to this cinundrum is a straight swap deal and greer will come back to make Dave happy. 
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Thursday, December 23, 2010, 23:28:39 »

This seems to be sweeping over a lot of us at the moment.
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Friday, December 24, 2010, 06:51:21 »

This seems to be sweeping over a lot of us at the moment.

Whereas I shall be mostly burying my head in snow for this season.
glos_robin

« Reply #55 on: Friday, December 24, 2010, 14:53:46 »

I've got no problem with Austin going at the end of the season as it’s natural progression but I'd have a major problem if we sold him mid relegation battle as I still don't think our squad is good enough without him to stay up in this league. Plus we’ve got a wonderful record of getting relegated when we’ve sold top scorers mid season in the past. If Douglas was to go as well then we may as well just kiss goodbye to our league 1 status as lets be honest we'd have little or no chance of replacing either in January.

I think this transfer window is going to be a big indicator of just how ambitious Fitton and co really are. Keep the better players and it shows that maintaining or bettering our current position is the priority, however if they sell Austin in January then it would be major concern to me that they are so willing to dice with relegation for the sake of a quick buck two and you'd have to start worrying why we are in need of money mid season as opposed to waiting until May/June. I appreciate this isn't going to be a popular viewpoint with many, but we are a football club and if we are in league 2 at the end of this season then we'd have gone backwards since they took over despite any financial progress that has been made. It'd be the usual 1 step forward and then 10 steps backwards for STFC and you'd have to question what the board consider a successful season.....success on the pitch or a successful season in the bank account. I couldn't stomach another season in league 2 again anytime soon so that would probably be me done with the club for a while at least.
Panda Paws

« Reply #56 on: Saturday, December 25, 2010, 22:46:37 »

[just saying] If it came out that Douglas and Wilson were at complete loggerheads and one of them had to be shown the door, who should go? [/just saying/
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Saturday, December 25, 2010, 23:03:10 »

Douglas. Everysingle time.

No player anyway should be favoured over the manager, especially one who's done as much for us as wilson. And anyone who thinks otherwise is wrong and should be banned from the internet for ever and ever

Things get better but they never get good
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Sunday, December 26, 2010, 09:55:49 »

[just saying] If it came out that Douglas and Wilson were at complete loggerheads and one of them had to be shown the door, who should go? [/just saying/

Depends if it was solely a spat between Douglas and Wilson, or whether he had "lost the (majority of) the dressing room"
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Sunday, December 26, 2010, 10:27:40 »

Depends if it was solely a spat between Douglas and Wilson, or whether he had "lost the (majority of) the dressing room"

Or, thirdly, if it was just a load of shit that some one made up just for the hell of it.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: