Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 ... 46   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wilson Out  (Read 81167 times)
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #375 on: Wednesday, February 2, 2011, 13:43:40 »

In other news, Tails is back!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
random_five

Downton, Wiltshire

Ignore
« Reply #376 on: Wednesday, February 2, 2011, 13:46:42 »

Indeed, the defense has been a problem this season. So the manager went out in the transfer window and bought 2 new defenders (3 inc Frampton). Let's see how they fit into the side over the next few games and if that makes a difference in the goals conceded column.

I understand if you criticize him for not addressing the issue in the summer, but he made a mistake, identified the problem it caused and has made an attempt to solve it at the earliest available opportunity.

Earliest available opportunity? Its February!

Look I can't be arsed with this shit any more. You want Wilson to stay? Fine. It's all about opinion. I guess we'll see who's right at the end of the season and I hope to God it's you. Otherwise Morcambe and Macclesfield await..
Barry Scott

« Reply #377 on: Wednesday, February 2, 2011, 13:49:04 »

Barry.  When's that ignore button happening?

It came earlier and was not working correctly, so removed it. I'd like to think it will be done by lunch tomorrow. (Likely at the expense of the Arcade. Ignore button > Arcade.)
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #378 on: Wednesday, February 2, 2011, 13:49:44 »

It came earlier and was not working correctly, so removed it. I'd like to think it will be done by lunch tomorrow. (Likely at the expense of the Arcade. Ignore button > Arcade.)

make it so #1
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #379 on: Wednesday, February 2, 2011, 13:51:49 »

Who posted that
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #380 on: Wednesday, February 2, 2011, 13:53:48 »

Awesome counter argument Nash. You should be a politician.

You want the fucking argument then?

Im saying what I saw.  An improved performance and a more unified performance.  2 clean sheets when we haven't had 1 since November.  There's a bournemouth fan on the sodding matchday thread saying that he saw both matches against them and our team were a far better team last night.  Frankly I'll believe him rather than you as you've proved in a short few posts that you're the type of negative poster I hate.  

Never knowingly overstated.
random_five

Downton, Wiltshire

Ignore
« Reply #381 on: Wednesday, February 2, 2011, 14:09:59 »

You want the fucking argument then?

Im saying what I saw.  An improved performance and a more unified performance.  2 clean sheets when we haven't had 1 since November.  There's a bournemouth fan on the sodding matchday thread saying that he saw both matches against them and our team were a far better team last night.  Frankly I'll believe him rather than you as you've proved in a short few posts that you're the type of negative poster I hate.  

You can choose who to believe whovever you want.

I don't think I've been negative at all though - I've supported Swindon for over 25 years and hate seeing us like this. Particularly after reaching Wembley last season, and having money to spend on players. For reasons I've already explained I don't think Wilson deserves to keep his job and certainly have not seen signs of "huge improvement". I'm just calling it as I see it.

Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #382 on: Wednesday, February 2, 2011, 14:11:22 »

Who posted that

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #383 on: Wednesday, February 2, 2011, 14:33:08 »

You can choose who to believe whovever you want.

I don't think I've been negative at all though - I've supported Swindon for over 25 years and hate seeing us like this. Particularly after reaching Wembley last season, and having money to spend on players. For reasons I've already explained I don't think Wilson deserves to keep his job and certainly have not seen signs of "huge improvement". I'm just calling it as I see it.

Fair enough, of course everyone is entitled to their opinion think its just the ZOMG WE'RE SHIT WILSON OUT negativity without thinking that gets people's backs up a bit.

To be honest, I'd still much rather have people venting their spleen on an internet forum but then giving their all behind the team at the ground on a saturday. Have much more of a problem with the mongish boo-boys at the CG than anything on here/thisis etc.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #384 on: Wednesday, February 2, 2011, 14:39:54 »

It's far from established posters leaping up against those that don't share their views. Dell is very
For instance you state, "Defensively we look worse than Basingstoke Town." Do we? Well please tell me the 2 previous results before last night. That FACT doesn't tie with your opinion so you've ignored it. (Unless you can find a nice negative reason why we kept 2 clean sheets of course.) That is what is annoying: the solace people seem to find in pessimism, and the negatives, when there are clearly positives to be seen. It annoys me that people can't even be bothered to find a positive, because as far as they're concerned there are none.

This, this oh god a thousand times this.

I'll stove my head in if I keep smashing it against the desk every time I read WILSON OUT WE'RE SHIT AND GOING DOWN. Or soundbites like "Defensively we look worse than Basingstoke Town."

No we don't. It's far too easy to sit and slag off an underperforming team. But there have been glaring improvements, blindingly obvious improvements over the last couple of games yet some people almost down right refuse to see them.

Don't even get me started on some of the fools that text RS BEFORE the game. BEFORE the fucking game!! Exeter was a prime example of people spouting shit profusely.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #385 on: Wednesday, February 2, 2011, 16:06:19 »

call me what you like - but we should have got rid of him about 5 weeks ago.

We are only heading one way at the moment and Wilson has shown me nothing to suggest he can turn it around.

We put in some decent performances under Iffy - we still went down.
alanmayes

Ignore
« Reply #386 on: Wednesday, February 2, 2011, 16:15:59 »

Whatever our thoughts about Danny as manager, the fact remains that he's not going and probably
never was likely to go.

We face a huge battle against relegation and hopefully if the last couple of games are anything to
go by,we have at least shown a bit of spirit,even if lady luck has been against us so far.

Lets get behind the team,especially Benyon this saturday and bring the 3pts home!

"It's not delusions of grandeur sir,it's intolerance of mediocrity and minimal performances."
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #387 on: Wednesday, February 2, 2011, 16:39:24 »

We put in some decent performances under Iffy - we still went down.

You must be delusional....

I don't remember smashing Charlton live on Sky or reaching the playoff final under Iffy.

Mind you, I still think we were wrong to get rid of Andy King! Cheesy
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #388 on: Wednesday, February 2, 2011, 16:59:52 »

You must be delusional....

I don't remember smashing Charlton live on Sky or reaching the playoff final under Iffy.

Mind you, I still think we were wrong to get rid of Andy King! Cheesy

We beat Bristol City on Sky. We played Huddersfield off the park at the Galpharm when they were top. We destroyed Bournemouth 4-2 in Lee Peacocks first game.

Play off final was last season has fuck all to do with this season.
flammableBen

« Reply #389 on: Wednesday, February 2, 2011, 17:03:43 »

ignore dv ignore dv
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 ... 46   Go Up
Print
Jump to: