Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon to win at Luton ........... make the trip...........  (Read 1046 times)
railwaymen

« on: Saturday, January 26, 2008, 21:58:18 »

Luton's squad is diminished by an awful money probs. Three of their key players injured after Leeds game.

Luton has always been a very interesting ground for Swindon anyone remember the Semi-final game  of the "MICKEY MOUSE BERGER PAINTS trophy. We played there when Dave Bamber {the donkey} wasn't offside 20 yards out 15 minutes to go score 1-1 and he thought he might be offisde so he turned around and started to walk back. I remember laughing and crying all at once with everyone else and we started to sing the circus tune for the clowns.................................................

Had he scorerd the game would have turned our way, an enormous crowd of Swindon fans would have gone home happy and we'd have won the final cause it was at Wembley.

ANYWAY go to Luton, cheer the Town on for the start of our promotiion play off push.

I'm proud to be a Swindon fan come and sing with me away fron home............................................
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: