Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 20   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon v Colchester Matchday Thread  (Read 29091 times)
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: Saturday, November 13, 2010, 19:44:00 »

I thought that was the best Ritchie has played for us since the Bristol Rovers match. Timlin played well, not a left midfielder but put in a good shift.

Played well and dug deep.....how many crosses did he get in?
Bert1981

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: Saturday, November 13, 2010, 20:19:53 »

Good performance all round, yes we were still a bit shaky at the back but going forwards we were excellent and we dominated midfield. It was nice to see us play good passing football against a hoofball side rather than trying to play them at their own game as often happens.

Both goals were fantastic, loved Charlie's celebration, after hearing reports that was disinterested on Tuesday he looks like a player who is happy to be here to me and he just gets better all the time.

Essexred

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: Saturday, November 13, 2010, 20:27:01 »

Fantastic performance. Prutton was superb. Made the journey from Essex well worthwhile. Come on you Reds!
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: Saturday, November 13, 2010, 20:36:00 »

Second weekend in a row I've decided against listening to the game. I know what I'll be doing next Saturday as well then.
stfcinbmth

« Reply #214 on: Saturday, November 13, 2010, 20:41:15 »

Good performance all round, yes we were still a bit shaky at the back but going forwards we were excellent and we dominated midfield. It was nice to see us play good passing football against a hoofball side rather than trying to play them at their own game as often happens.

Both goals were fantastic, loved Charlie's celebration, after hearing reports that was disinterested on Tuesday he looks like a player who is happy to be here to me and he just gets better all the time.

Notice on the Beeb, Sir Charles got booked, was it for the celebration or something more sinister?

Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: Saturday, November 13, 2010, 20:45:22 »

For the celebration. Slid along the floor then saw the flood of fans at the barriers of The Town End so just dived right in! Was a great sight.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Barry Scott

« Reply #216 on: Saturday, November 13, 2010, 20:45:50 »

Second weekend in a row I've decided against listening to the game. I know what I'll be doing next Saturday as well then.

Yep. I predict all games to be 9-0 losses from now on as well.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: Saturday, November 13, 2010, 21:52:05 »

Yep. I predict all games to be 9-0 losses from now on as well.

Does today's result also mean that in future the Matchday Threads have to be started the day before?  Hmmm
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: Saturday, November 13, 2010, 21:55:54 »

I think we should roll with it for now, for sure.

Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: Saturday, November 13, 2010, 22:03:47 »

Comfortable performance really. Ritchie was superb and deservedly got MOTM. Seemed to be absolutely everywhere today and started the move for the second goal with an ace piece of skill.

Thought we dominated the midfield. Prutton and Douglas appear to have worked out how to play together. Some of the bursting runs Prutton made today were superb. It was funny to see Perkins snapping at his heels like a little albino puppy. How Col U ever thought playing two midgets in centre mid against Prutton and Douglas was a good idea, I'll never know.

The lino in front of the DRS was absolutely shocking. Constantly gave offside against us first half and then never gave anything when they were miles off in the second half. The biggest cheer of the game came when he [correctly] gave us a decision.

Ironically, I thought Charlie was a yard offside for the second Cheesy
stfcinbmth

« Reply #220 on: Saturday, November 13, 2010, 22:07:10 »

For the celebration. Slid along the floor then saw the flood of fans at the barriers of The Town End so just dived right in! Was a great sight.

I fucked that quote up good and proper didn't I
Panda Paws

« Reply #221 on: Saturday, November 13, 2010, 22:14:00 »

Been backing Dossevi to come good since he moved, and he'll only get better with games as he acclimatises. Great goal, superb workrate and umpteen times better than Pericard. Get him on a regular run and he'll become a serious player
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: Saturday, November 13, 2010, 22:17:37 »

I fucked that quote up good and proper didn't I

Cheesy

deltaincline

« Reply #223 on: Saturday, November 13, 2010, 22:43:18 »

Prutton and Douglas were the difference for us today. As someone said earlier, Pruttons lightening runs out of midfield were excellent and were difficult to deal with.

Dossevi was a big influence up top as well. His work rate was top drawer and his overal contribution to the side was what we've been missing since Paynter left.

I didnt think Charlie had a belter of a game and wasnt up to his his usual high standards, but he found the net - again. He and Dossevi could well be the best option for a reliable front pairing.

Much better team performance. Pushed the ball around well and quit the fucking hoof ball that has dragged us backwards sometimes this season.

Lino in front of the DR was indeed a cunt. Ditto the overly officious referee.

Good 3 points and an entertaining game though. Well happy tonight Clap
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: Sunday, November 14, 2010, 00:36:33 »

Really satisfying performance today and you got the feeling that things are clicking again. Great to see Dossevi score.he was a real handful today and hopefully there's more to come from him. JDs long ranger would have been one to remember.

Good day at the office.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 20   Go Up
Print
Jump to: