Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Jobs Jobs Jobs  (Read 23994 times)
Coca Fola

« Reply #60 on: Thursday, October 4, 2012, 14:48:15 »

Only looking for a shitty part time job, I'm 19.
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Thursday, October 4, 2012, 14:48:47 »

I wouldn't put that in.

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Coca Fola

« Reply #62 on: Thursday, October 4, 2012, 14:49:53 »

Damn. I thought it was a fantastic start personally..  Hmmm
fatbasher

« Reply #63 on: Thursday, October 4, 2012, 17:10:37 »

you could do yourself out of potential employment with a comment like that.

And therein my friend lies the problem. You see when you get old enough to understand what I'm driving at you'll have forgottent this post.

I would shovel shit to keep the roof over my families head, put food in their stomachs, clothes on their backs and pay for heating not forgetting the mortgage. Life you'll learn eventually is cruel and it and no-one owes you anything. Welcome to the real world my parents and their parents had as the norm. Life is 6/4 against with no central heating, no double glazing and fridges that mysteriously are always full at all times of the day, night, week and month. Sky sports as the norm and games consoles coming out of your ears. Etc, etc.
Maybe I sound like you mum and dad but then I'm more than old enough to be them, well your dad anyway.

Good luck with your life, you'll need it as will my kids.
« Last Edit: Thursday, October 4, 2012, 17:12:50 by fatbasher » Logged
nochee

« Reply #64 on: Thursday, October 4, 2012, 17:50:01 »

And therein my friend lies the problem. You see when you get old enough to understand what I'm driving at you'll have forgottent this post.

I would shovel shit to keep the roof over my families head, put food in their stomachs, clothes on their backs and pay for heating not forgetting the mortgage. Life you'll learn eventually is cruel and it and no-one owes you anything. Welcome to the real world my parents and their parents had as the norm. Life is 6/4 against with no central heating, no double glazing and fridges that mysteriously are always full at all times of the day, night, week and month. Sky sports as the norm and games consoles coming out of your ears. Etc, etc.
Maybe I sound like you mum and dad but then I'm more than old enough to be them, well your dad anyway.

Jesus wept.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Thursday, October 4, 2012, 18:05:17 »

http://i.imgur.com/145U3.gif
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Tuesday, December 4, 2012, 12:58:50 »

Anyone know of any accountancy jobs going? Industry rather than practice.
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Tuesday, December 4, 2012, 13:15:58 »

haha poor sod only wants a xmas job no need to give him a lecture. Im guessing hes in college or uni which is why he wants it part time. How did them O levels work out for you fatbasher?
« Last Edit: Tuesday, December 4, 2012, 13:18:04 by carbonwhite » Logged
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Tuesday, December 4, 2012, 14:12:37 »

You're an accountant?

Jawdrop
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Tuesday, December 4, 2012, 14:15:43 »

If you go on the websites of the major accountancy practices, they generally have a jobs page with employers offering training contracts.
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Tuesday, December 4, 2012, 14:23:30 »

You're an accountant?

Jawdrop

Yep.  Foot In Mouth
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Tuesday, December 4, 2012, 14:34:59 »

Accountancy recruitment agencies. There are plenty out there. No, I won't answer questions about which is best etc.

I agree with Samdy's take on this.

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Tuesday, December 4, 2012, 14:51:30 »

You're an accountant?

Jawdrop

Think this would be more useful....

[url width=300 height=273]http://images.e-storefront.co.uk/l/41140X.jpg[/url]

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Flashheart

« Reply #73 on: Tuesday, December 4, 2012, 14:57:28 »

You're an accountant?

Jawdrop

[url width=250 height=278]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v490/jamiethon/Keith.jpg[/url]

?
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Tuesday, December 4, 2012, 15:40:04 »

Think this would be more useful....

[url width=300 height=273]http://images.e-storefront.co.uk/l/41140X.jpg[/url]

You don't know what an accountant does, do you?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: