Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Yeovil Town vs Swindon Town - Official Match Day Thread  (Read 38586 times)
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #450 on: Sunday, October 31, 2010, 17:17:21 »

If it was only 1 or 2 mistakes, I'd give him more time, like he has been given. But now it's reached 4 or 5 I think dropping him for a spell has to be considered. Smithy is more than capable of taking up the mantle.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
bassett boy

we will overcome

Ignore
« Reply #451 on: Sunday, October 31, 2010, 17:45:02 »

If it was only 1 or 2 mistakes, I'd give him more time, like he has been given. But now it's reached 4 or 5 I think dropping him for a spell has to be considered. Smithy is more than capable of taking up the mantle.
If the keeper is suspect it puts lack of confidence in the defense however where was the defense for the third goal, also we need Douglas back, how long will he be out for?
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #452 on: Sunday, October 31, 2010, 18:44:29 »

I'm sure Lucas would be disappointed with his recent performances and is more than experienced enough to handle being dropped.  The aregument about needing to stick by your first choice keeper because his confidence could take a knock is moot when you're talking about a 32 yo with best part of 300 games under his belt.

That wasnt my argument!...my argument is that he is our best keeper..so should be picked...fully understand people will differ with me on this one.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #453 on: Sunday, October 31, 2010, 21:13:33 »

Good day out.
Was in the Arrow when some bloke (I think it was jayohaitchenn) says to me "Are you Ginginho?" I said yeah. He said "I thought so, you look just like your avatar!"
Smiley

Urgh, I feel rough this morning.

Yeah that was me.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: