Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: He's gone  (Read 7850 times)
kick_ass1987

« Reply #45 on: Thursday, June 23, 2005, 20:00:18 »

too be honest, i hope kingy doesnt get some of the money, i dont mean that in a horrible way to andy, but the moe money that goes into swindon the better, we are in a position we need all we can get... we cant go spending up to 100k and still expect Sir Seton Wills to bail us out again, now we have got some money, lets try and do as much as we can on our own
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Thursday, June 23, 2005, 20:09:26 »

Kickass you may have a crap user name but you are right there and no mistake.

/
W56196272
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #47 on: Thursday, June 23, 2005, 20:23:33 »

spot on, we actually need to run this club as a business and with the CVA looming its best not to piss on our bonfire  :x

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
adje

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Thursday, June 23, 2005, 21:26:53 »

Sonic dont be a cunt yourself-dont try and tell me I should follow his career,as I said in the post immediately before your rant-I DO wish him well-but now he's no longer a Town player I couldnt give a shit about him or especially fucking Ipswich.

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Friday, June 24, 2005, 00:03:06 »

I'm not telling you what to do adje, I just think whinging about the board is fucking pointless and the sort of thing lifetime red does.

I was a little irritated earlier, sorry!
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Friday, June 24, 2005, 00:06:55 »

Cunt off Parkin waste of space fucking traitor....

Nah good luck, I just hope you give us a wave when we get promotion next season when we piss all over Ipswich on our way to the Premiership.

EIEIO...  Prem here we come.  Alcohol is great.  I geniunely believe we'll be in the Prem in 2 seasons at the moment.
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Friday, June 24, 2005, 09:40:48 »

good luck to Parkin, hope he doesn't end up sitting on the bench doing nothing.

Swindon now need to try and keep as much money as they can to pay all these payments... but King does need players.
magnum150

« Reply #52 on: Friday, June 24, 2005, 10:24:50 »

Quote from: "adje"
Sonic dont be a cunt yourself-dont try and tell me I should follow his career,as I said in the post immediately before your rant-I DO wish him well-but now he's no longer a Town player I couldnt give a shit about him or especially fucking Ipswich.

Bit sad that Adje, he always did his best for the town and never made claims like Smithy did that isn't great, isn't wonderful...How much?...right i'm off to City.

I will root for ipswich next year as my team in the 2nd div
jonbd

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Friday, June 24, 2005, 10:29:04 »

Good luck to him, will be a sad loss! Still, Kingys come up with some great players in the past, i'm sure he can do it again. We got an amazing striker for peanuts, and sold him on at a profit, with a shit load of goals into the bag. We aint done too badly really have we?
adje

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Friday, June 24, 2005, 12:17:39 »

OK Sonic-I think we're all a little tired and emotional at the departure.Lets take a bit of a chill.Magnum,I know what you're saying and I truly am grateful for his efforts but he's history

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Friday, June 24, 2005, 12:27:24 »

he will be sorely, sorely missed. it'll look odd him playing in an ipswich shirt  Sad

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: