Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: He's gone  (Read 7926 times)
red macca

« Reply #15 on: Thursday, June 23, 2005, 11:45:01 »

it says undisclosed.fucking great now we will get bullshit threads speculating the amount.lets remember we turned down £3ook plus 2 players and more cash next year off watford why would we take less from ipswich?
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, June 23, 2005, 11:46:57 »

thats what i'm thinking.
yet here http://ipswichtown.rivals.net/default.asp?sid=911&p=2&stid=8383814 says otherwise

le god cuervo

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, June 23, 2005, 11:49:00 »

an "undisclosed" fee - thats fucking bullcrap! why cant they fucking tell us how much it is?!? it does make you wonder if they're trying to hide the fact he's gone for peanuts! will this board ever be honest with supporters!
red macca

« Reply #18 on: Thursday, June 23, 2005, 11:55:53 »

Quote from: "le god cuervo"
an "undisclosed" fee - thats fucking bullcrap! why cant they fucking tell us how much it is?!? it does make you wonder if they're trying to hide the fact he's gone for peanuts! will this board ever be honest with supporters!
you can only sell for what people want to pay but i reckon i would safely bet the fig on that site is crap.our site says undisclosed im going with that .i said it somewhere else but gutted he,s gone but we have made a profit either way and it pays a large part of a big debt for that im thankfull sorry.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, June 23, 2005, 11:56:45 »

Sandy Gray "Andy is looking and im sure he'll find a replacement". yeah right! he hasn't even signed 1 player yet! (shakes is only a verbal agreement) and its impossible to replace him really. good luck though King! i bet the board sold him for a poxy 300k (wouldnt surprise me) this is Swindon Town
red macca

« Reply #20 on: Thursday, June 23, 2005, 12:04:21 »

Quote from: "Rich"
Sandy Gray "Andy is looking and im sure he'll find a replacement". yeah right! he hasn't even signed 1 player yet! (shakes is only a verbal agreement) and its impossible to replace him really. good luck though King! i bet the board sold him for a poxy 300k (wouldnt surprise me) this is Swindon Town
.i havnt seen nothing official its all on the rivals and un official sites we will never know what the fee is.thats a good thing because no one would of been happy either way.
Titch

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, June 23, 2005, 12:09:38 »

It's a sad sad day  Crying  but one we knew was coming.

Sam Parkin goes with my upmost respect and best wishes.  He truly has been one of the best players we have had during my years as a supporter to date.  I'll certainly be routing for Ipswich to get promoted next season.  Will be great to see SSP plying his trade at a higher level.  I will, as i am sure most Swindon fans,  follow his career and hope he achieves what he wants as he has undoubted abiity.

Best of luck SSP.  Thanks for the good times  Cheesy

y wings are like a shield of steel!
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Thursday, June 23, 2005, 12:10:46 »

And Sandy Gray is going to talk to Chelsea to negotiate over the sell-on clause. Lets hope our rich friends will agree to something here ...
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Thursday, June 23, 2005, 12:13:25 »

Good luck Sam. Another superb signing.
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, June 23, 2005, 12:14:14 »

Good luck to sam,its sad but it was inevitable really.At least we know he's gone and can now plan for the coming season.

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
Papa Smurf

« Reply #25 on: Thursday, June 23, 2005, 12:19:06 »

I'd love to get Ipswich in the cup! Imagine both sets of fans singing Super Sammy Parkin! It'd be all warm and tingly! Like when liverpool and celtic  play eachother and both sing you'll never walk alone.
BrightonRed

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Thursday, June 23, 2005, 12:24:16 »

I feel a little bit
http://members.cox.net/lisethphoto/photo/The%20Wild/slides/Little%20depressed.JPG

nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy and alcohol...
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #27 on: Thursday, June 23, 2005, 12:25:51 »

fair play to the lad, he deserves it.   Crying

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
@MacPhlea

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Thursday, June 23, 2005, 12:26:30 »

Quote from: "Chris K"
And Sandy Gray is going to talk to Chelsea to negotiate over the sell-on clause. Lets hope our rich friends will agree to something here ...

I can guarantee that that won't come without us being screwed over for the youngster they wanted earlier in the season
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Thursday, June 23, 2005, 12:26:52 »

Just seen an interview with him here that Look East did - he looks a happy bloke.  Good luck to him.  I think the interview is going to be on Points West tonight, so look out for it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: