Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Here come the cuts  (Read 5396 times)
flammableBen

« Reply #75 on: Thursday, October 21, 2010, 23:39:55 »

There was something very sinister this morning when on This Morning, this morning's This Morning presenters - Gordon the Gopher and Holly Willotits - were explaining to this morning's This Morning disabled audience that they had nothing to worry about the cuts as long as they really deserved their benefits.

It was a terrifying this morning.

Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #76 on: Thursday, October 21, 2010, 23:45:26 »

There was something very sinister this morning when on This Morning, this morning's This Morning presenters - Gordon the Gopher and Holly Willotits - were explaining to this morning's This Morning disabled audience that they had nothing to worry about the cuts as long as they really deserved their benefits.

It was a terrifying this morning.

I don't know what's more impressive: The fact that you could have made that up, were paying enough attention to This Morning this morning to digest what they were saying, you were up early enough this morning to watch this morning's This Morning, or your attempts to tangentise this thread.

Tangentise. I like that made up word. It sounds quite arousing actually.

Do you like to tangentise Ben?
flammableBen

« Reply #77 on: Thursday, October 21, 2010, 23:48:47 »

I'll tangentise you anytime babe  I Love You I Love You
flammableBen

« Reply #78 on: Thursday, October 21, 2010, 23:58:17 »

I did see it though, didn't last the whole section before turning flicking channels, there was some vaguely recognisable right wing columnist chatting, I quickly had enough.

It was the "If you're innocent, you have nothing to worry about" flavour of it which really stuck out in my memory. I can still picture it now, and it makes me shiver in fear. Fear of the inevitable Murdoch run world when he owns all businesses and ITV and uses his media power to kill the BBC.

We live in scary times.
Lumps

« Reply #79 on: Friday, October 22, 2010, 19:05:41 »

But nobody really said inefficiencies were the cause for all these cuts and looking to the private sector would have saved us, I think you've picked up on a couple of points and over-reacted as usual.

You didn't say it directly no, but you posted the comment in the middle of a thread about the budget cuts, which commenced with an allegation that the profligate spending of the last government was what got us into the position where they were required.

If you didn't want to imply a causal link between public sector inefficiency and the current situation, then you might have been better starting your own thread.

Oh yeah, and what Paul D said.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #80 on: Saturday, October 23, 2010, 01:22:02 »

You didn't say it directly no, but you posted the comment in the middle of a thread about the budget cuts, which commenced with an allegation that the profligate spending of the last government was what got us into the position where they were required.

If you didn't want to imply a causal link between public sector inefficiency and the current situation, then you might have been better starting your own thread.

Oh yeah, and what Paul D said.

Find a quote where I mentioned Labour.

I'll readily admit that I've read back my posts today and a large part of them do seem to be drivel. Sorry about that everyone.

Got to say though Lumps, your posts have more spin than many MPs. You know how to twist someone's words to suit your own left wing fantasies. Oh and fuck off if I'm starting my own thread. There's nothing wrong with having it here, Iit was a continuation of a developing theme.
« Last Edit: Saturday, October 23, 2010, 01:27:28 by Si Pie » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: