Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 16   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The apprentice  (Read 48032 times)

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, October 13, 2010, 21:08:41 »

she was a right pain last week after saying she didn't want to be in charge.at this early stage i think she might win the thing though.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, October 13, 2010, 21:09:43 »

For those watching you're fired, Joy has come dressed as Moonfaced Ming the Merciless.
flammableBen

« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, October 13, 2010, 21:23:53 »

My favourite part of the episode was the blokes trying to get stella to get her tits out for a poster. I hope they talk about that on you're fired.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, October 13, 2010, 21:28:18 »

"Oh go on, take one for the team"
Barry Scott

« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, October 13, 2010, 21:33:03 »

Moonface gets fired because Joanna is good telly. Only possible reason, complete pain in the arse.

Dickhead last week was great for telly though and he went. I'd have liked him to stay purely for entertainment reasons.

There's several properly nice birds this year, but I just love the skinny brummy bird. Most of them are absolutely fucking mental (like all birds are when push comes to shove). I also agree with jonny72 about the dyke. She's one annoying cunt.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, October 13, 2010, 21:34:36 by Barry Scott » Logged
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Thursday, October 14, 2010, 08:18:02 »

last nights captain for the girls looks like charlie austin

Things get better but they never get good
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, October 14, 2010, 09:08:30 »

I thought she looked fit, dave. Hello charlie xx
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Thursday, October 14, 2010, 09:18:47 »

This is SO true!  Girl Giggle
Plus Im not a business women by any stretch of the imagination but even I knew selling the exclusivity of that crappy book thing to Boots was a good idea???
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Thursday, October 14, 2010, 09:22:08 »

I cant understand why anyone volunteers to be a team leader at this stage, it is always going to be a shambles and they will always get the blame.
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, October 14, 2010, 09:30:13 »

from what I can see, there only seems to be about two people who know what they're doing. The bloke who had the cooli idea and their team manager. Throw in the brunette fitty and you have the top three I reckon.

All the other women are idiots. The blokes are tools.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #25 on: Thursday, October 14, 2010, 12:29:06 »

This is SO true!  Girl Giggle
Plus Im not a business women by any stretch of the imagination but even I knew selling the exclusivity of that crappy book thing to Boots was a good idea???

Neither are most of the women on there from what it seems.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Thursday, October 14, 2010, 12:40:08 »

I do watch it, I must admit...but it's mainly because the wife loves it and has a thing about 'Sir Sugar'.  But for the last few series, I've not been able to make my mind up whether the Apprentice still takes itself seriously.  Do the producers still think it's all about the crème de la crème fighting it out for a career-defining leap, or is it just panto-TV for the masses?  On last night's evidence, I'm thinking the latter.

What gets me is there does not appear to be anything remarkable about the contestants.  With few exceptions, none seem to stand out...so I'm actually wondering what the point of the programme is.  (Let's face it, if these people were exceptional, they would have already been earning their precious £100k salary of their own bat anyway.)

I've decided, infact, that the best thing about the Apprentice is it finishes at 10pm, at which point you can turn over to BBC4 (for this season/series, at least, before Sky nick it) to watch the excellent Mad Men - which, for me, is the best thing on TV.  Don't tell the wife, but I think I might be in love with Christina Hendricks.

[url width=500 height=600]http://thestarceleb.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/admphotos333717-christina-hendricks_chickolith_1.jpg[/url]
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Thursday, October 14, 2010, 12:46:07 »

i'm new to the programe but watched last weeks for the first time, and tuned in again tonight.
hardest job i'm having is deciding which bird i want to fuck the most.
felt sorry for the one who went a bit. i'd have got rid of the gob shite.

Yeh, i dont think moonface should have gone, did nothing wrong.

That other bitch (the really mouthy one) is fucking me off already.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Thursday, October 14, 2010, 12:50:16 »

she comes up with ideas though. Suralan always favours people with ideas who sit their with their thumbs up their asses

Things get better but they never get good
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Thursday, October 14, 2010, 12:54:59 »

When the first series came out, I thought it had to be a wind-up that such annoyingly stupid people get chosen - many years on, I'm coming to the realisation that "business" is full of these people so it's just a very accurate depiction of the workplace if everyone lived with their work colleagues.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 16   Go Up
Print
Jump to: